• | Mr Maheshwari is no more | •

PS; Avoid typos as the chapter is highly unedited.

Mr Maheshwari is no more...

CHAPTER: 30  [ LAST CHAPTER ]

|•|

Swara.

Aryan and Arpita had gone on a honeymoon trip. And I'm so so happy for them. At least they deserve a comfortable and happy life. I know, my marital life wasn't good. But still, I can't help but feel satisfactory at them.

Everything happened in a very nick of time. Like, Vansh confessing his feelings towards Sahil to me and Sanskar begging my forgiveness. In fact, I was so glad that actually someone was going to come in Sahil's life. I know how much he is broken. I know the pain behind his masked face. Yeah, all of us are wearing a mask of happiness. And deep inside our heart, we all are just craving for someone's love. But, sometimes even love can't heal us completely. And that's what happens to me now. I was broken yet okay!

I know, whatever I'm doing was for a good cause. Yes, I love him. But my love towards him doesn't define my vulnerability. That's why, even when he begged my forgiveness and confessed his feelings, I stood there unaffected. Yes, everything related to him, affects me more than any other things. It's just, I don't express any of my emotions to him. And I don't care whether he was on Alaska or hell! I miss you, Sanskar.

My trance broke as I got a call from Sahil. I answered the call in a ring. "Hey, bro! What's up?"  I chirped faking a smile.

"Hey, babydoll...how are you?" Sahil asked me. Suddenly the faked smile which crept on my lips made a way to a thin line.

"I'm...fine, bro!" I lied.

"So, how was Aryan's and Arpita'a wedding?" He asked me. I faked a laugh and said, "It was so awesome, bro! I missed you so much. When will we meet?" I really need to meet him for taking about Vansh.

"Babydoll, I'm in Kolkata only. Let's meet tomorrow evening." Sahil replied and I felt so much delightful. I disconnected the call after biding a bye to him.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"Swara, you become so thin." I heard Sahil commenting. I narrowed my eyes at him. He laughed so hard at my antics. 

"Stop talking to me like my three moms!" I warned him. Seriously, this guy was really behaving like my moms.

"Accha, now tell me...did you confessed your feelings to Sanskar?" He asked me all of a sudden. I chocked my cappuccino out. He came and rubbed my back.

"Sahil, please...don't include that man's name in our conversations, okay!" I stated and took a sip.

"Okay, sissy! As you wish..." He replied with sarcasm.

"Sahil, I have something for you." I cleared my voice and said. He looked at me confused.

"Sahil, just like the way you loved Sanskar very secretly, in this world, there is someone loving you." I disclosed the matter with a chuckle.

"What the! Loving me? You know, I'm-, " Sahil was freaking out. I laughed hard by seeing his antics.

"It's Vansh Kapoor, the famous designer of Silsa brand," I whispered. Sahil looked at me shocked.

"Swara, are you-, " He stood from the chair taking the keys of his car, "-serious?"

"Sahil, please...don't freak out! You know, he loves you so much. Just gave a try." I held his hand and pleaded. He looked at me and shook his head negatively.