• | Three months | •

Three months.

CHAPTER: 12

|•|

Swara.

Sanskar was having a meeting with his client. So driver uncle came for picking me up. I was very exhausted. I badly needed a coffee to chill my mind. Urg!! Soon we reached Maheshwari mansion. I could see everyone standing in the dining hall. What's the matter?

"Areeyy--she came!" Mom jumped from her place and bear-hugged me. Oh my!! It's choking. I swear, one day she will kill me with all her love.

"Sujjuu, leave her naa. She is already very tired. And now, are you planning to crush her bones?" Yes, badi maa was right. I could feel my bones cracking.

"Oops, Jiji!" Mom left me. Huh!!

"Swara, how was your first day?" Badi maa asked me. My mom has called me in the afternoon asking the same. I felt so much happy to hear this from badi maa. They care for me so much.

"It was good. In fact, now I'm a part of an important project. I'm feeling so happy now." I genuinely said. They smiled at me.

After that, I went to Sanskar's room. I had a bath and sat on the study room allotted for me. Yeah!! Here, everyone has their own study rooms. No one will disturb us when we are inside it. That was one of the rules of the Maheshwari house.

When I was about to switch my phone off, I got a call from Sahil. Heyya! I took it with a ring.

"Babydoll! How are you?" Sahil chirped from the other side. I miss him!

"Hey bro, I'm fine. I have a surprise for you." I know he would be surprised to know about my job.

"Wait, congratulations babydoll. Now you are the system manager in the head of the department. I'm happy for you." Urg!! How can I even forget that he is Sahil Sengupta? He must have known it already. Huh!!

"Go away. I won't talk with you. Here, I was planning to say that as a surprise. But, you spoiled it." I acted to get awful.

"Don't make a pouting face now. You know I'm keeping tabs on you. That's why I was able to know it." How did he even know that I was pouting? Hehe! Okay, I know it.

"Fine bro! I was just teasing you." I giggled at him.

"Swara ki bachhi," He was yelled other side. I chuckled at him. "Swara, you should be careful, okay! This is your first ever project. Try to make it perfect." Sahil was continuously advising me. I nodded and disconnected the call.

I sighed and switch the phone off. I opened the file regarding the serene project. It was a proposal to built five super speciality hospital in West Bengal. We should construct five super speciality hospital within 3 months. Oh my!! That's very less duration. We should look at the whole construction and the infrastructure of the hospital. Every information regarding the construction will go directly to the head branch, that was Kolkata.

In this, my role was to, update each and every minor detail on the head computer. I will be given every minor detail in every minute. I should keep the tabs and should update it on the computer. I should prepare the construction charts and infrastructure catalogues. If I have any suggestions, I can put forward that too. In every two weeks, I should submit the records to Sanskar. He will have a look at it and will do the necessary things. Thank God! I have done some workshops in business management and infrastructure format. I'm sure, that would help me.

I know my job as a system manager isn't like this. In a company, a system manager should look at computer programming and coding. A system manager should prepare for hacking and coding only. But here, I need to update and upload everything on the computer, which isn't a part of my job. But now, I was the only one in the project with system basics. That's why maybe I was assigned to it. But I was happy. Soon I will be coding and programming apps for the company. I was waiting for it.