• | Happy birthday, love | •

PS; avoid typos as the chapter is highly unedited.

Happy birthday, love.

CHAPTER: 29

|•|

Sanskar.

How are you, my dear moon? I hope you are well, just like me. You know, I'm so happy that Swara gave me a chance to woo her. I mean a chance to prove my love towards her. On Aryan's sangeet night, I sang that song from the bottom of my heart. I sang it because I wanted to say her, what she meant to me. And I think, I have succeeded in that.

And after, because of my sadness and grief, I drunk alcohol. But I think, it became a boon. I blabbered whatever came into my mind. I confessed my feelings even without my knowledge. I tried every possible away to make her comfortable with me. But everything in vain. She don't even trusting me. A tear rolled out of my eyes.

For me, nothing matters to me other than her feeling and comfort. And I thought to stay away from her. Now, I'm at Alaska, for a meeting with my clients. I miss her so much. I have texted her saying the same. But there wasn't any reply from her part. It's okay, I'm alright. My trance broke when I got a call from Vishal.

"Yes, Vishal," I said while answering the call.

"There isn't any information regarding Khannas. Sir, so please be careful. They can attack us from behind at anytime." Vishal warned me. I nodded my head and disconnected the call.

It would be almost 2 months after Aryan's wedding. Now, both of them were on a honeymoon trip to Madagascar. Aryan and Arpita were lovesick puppies that they planned their honeymoon for couple of month. And it was good as they would be away from every chore.

Day after tomorrow, it's Swara's birthday. I really need to celebrate it grandly. I have already called Shekhar uncle and Sumi saying the same. I have also informed everyone at home regarding her birthday celebrations. Now, the only question remaining is how she is gonna respond to it. I sighed and walked away to my room to have asleep.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"Happy Birthday, love..." I whispered into her ears when she was asleep. It was 12 in the midnight. I wanted to wish her first. I came back from Alaska evening. But Swara didn't seem to so pleased with my arrival. As usual, she ignored me like a plague. Yes, it hurts, but it wasnt more than her pain. 

"Oh God! Why can't you even let me sleep!" Swara woke up yelling at me. I looked at startled as I thought that she would be sleeping.

"Swara, it's your birthday...so I thought to wish you first." I stated looking at her lovely. She was so pretty even at her nightdress. I wasn't able to take my eyes off from her. After coming from Alaska, I was seeing her so close for the first time.

"Really? You were disturbing me!" She shouted. I got hurt. I didn't think to disturb her. But I think, it turned out to be like this.

"Woh...I'm sorry, Swara. I'm going to my couch. You can sleep now." I muttered and tried to leave quickly. Swara shook her head annoying and laid on the bed closing her eyes.

I signed and walked to the couch. I smiled looking at her. She was an angel. I laid on the bed. But sleep stood far away from my eyes. I kept on looking at her. She was switching her positions continuously. Her face seemed to be a baby.

I saw sun raising. Oh my! It was early morning. I can't believe that I made it while just looking at my senorita. I chuckled and woke up lazily. After stretching my hands, I went to the washroom.