WEEK 19

Sorry this chapter is so late! My internet has been funky about me posting to this book!

Enjoy! And I'll see you in Thursday!
----------------------------------------------------------
So... this week is the same as every other week.

There were some moments that I went a little too overboard with the junk, so that's not great but overall, I think it's been pretty good so far.

I figure for this week I will go through what a typical eating day for me looks like.

7pm. I wake up and eat some toast. One bread has nutella on it and the other had peanutbutter. This is probably my least healthy meal of the day. Sometimes I also have a banana.

9:30pm. I make my lunch and usually snack on whatever I'm putting in my lunch.

12am First break which consists of an apple and a brownie.

2am Lunch! My lunches this week have been; Pasta with meat sauce, hamburger, Subway, Lasagna and Pizza tomorrow.

5am Final break which is a couple handfuls of grapes

I have about 500-2000mL of water throughout my day, which is what I think is really helping me lose weight.

I go to sleep around 10am and wake up again at 7pm to start the day over again!

I realize now that the food I've eating isn't the greatest thing in the world, but combined with the heavy lifting and the schedule I have, I think it's alright!

Weigh in is next week, place your best in the comments to how much I'll weigh!