5

A/N : 2 out of 5 updates. Happy reading.

***

Chapter 5:
Three Words

A couple of months had passed but both of the country leaders was busy doing there own jobs and responsibility for the betterment of all countrymen and the country itself.

No communication, no interaction, no meeting, a no at all things from personal commitments for they were tied up in each offices and visits to every part of the Philippines who needs their appearance.

An event brought this two together again, the graduation of PMA students for the year 2017 in Baguio. Both of the two highest official were cordially invited henceforth even in seats they're beside each other.

The ceremony was just about to start as Digong just arrived while Leni was already seated on her respective chair, "Good afternoon sir," she politely greeted with a smile.

"Good afternoon din ma'am, kumusta?" He mentioned while taking his seat as well.

"Okay lang sir, medyo busy nga lang..." She stated with her casual soft soothing voice that was very much like to hear, an enticing one to be exact.

The president was relieved after hearing such response while fixing his barong tagalog as he sits, plainly wearing a proud Filipino-made clothing with native patterns known in some parts of the Philippines.

Meanwhile vice president Leni was wearing a simple lavander colored top and a skirt which also had sequences and patterns but aside from this she was with a golden necklace that pairs with the earrings which over all her simplicity on the choice of clothing.

Cameras keep clicking, flashes of light in each corner capturing each moment and actions of the two even when they laughed with a simple joke.

After the graduation, a lass with such explicit choice of clothing approached the president with a seductive sight and aura that even everyone can sense it.

"Mr. President, you missed our appointment yesterday..." the woman said in a flirtatious way of talking while her hands ventured to different parts of Digong.

Leni fake a cough which stopped the girl from moving on and continuing her way to the private part, "Sir... Mauna na ako tutal baka may appointment ka pa," she bids her farewell but a pair of quiet raspy hands caught her.

"Bong paki escort nalang si Ms. Caroline pauwi," he instructed while still holding the hands of the VP.

She was shocked on what happened making her unable to speak once she turned around and see Digong once again.

"Salamat ma'am ha, may utang naman ako sayo kaya bayaran ko na agad... kain tayo," he offered with sincerity that was accompanied by smile.

"Mukhang busy ka sir, nakaka-abala lang po ako 'wag na."she declined but she can continue to walk after all her hand was still grabbed by the president.

"Leni naman hindi ako busy ngayon kaya pwedeng pwede," he jested as he gently taps the back of Leni.

Leni was quite confused on what did she just heard which made her brows furrowed, "Sir busy kang tao ikaw ang pangulo remember,"

"I'll always make time for my vice president of course,"

"Sir naman, umuwi na tayo sa kanya-kanyang bahay tapos bukas nalang tayo mag-usap,"

"Ma'am nagbibiro lang naman ako hindi yun ang iniisip mo,"

"Sus sir balitang-balita ka lagi,"

"Na ano?"

"Expedition or Hunting..."

"Ano naman yan ma'am?"

"Sir bukas-bukas rin minsan ng mga gadgets para makita," she jested upon remembering the president rarely use his phone and entirely no connection to social media.

"Ayan ka na naman ma'am, hindi nga ako marunong sa mga peysbok na yan tapos yung may ibon..." he replied with embarrassment after he thought maybe he was staying on the dinosaur era.

"Basta sir, it's for you to discover..." She remarked with a chuckle.

"Sabay ka na ma'am, dinner tayo sa bahay pangarap..."he insisted once more but this time he used a secret weapon that even Leni can't decline, a cute eyes that glistened with such persistence.

"Maayawan ko ba ang pangulo ko," she exclaimed while ambling towards their own cars.

"Sabay ka na ma'am saakin," he offered as his hands guides the way.

Once they were already in the car, Leni caught a glimpse on a similar arrangement of flowers--bouquet on the front seat, "Sir swerte naman ni ma'am honeylet ang sweet sweet mo," she commented.

"Ma'am hindi po yan kay honeylet,"

"Eh kanino yan? Sayang naman kung walang pagbibigyan,"

"Sayo talaga yan ma'am, diba ganyan lagi ang nakukuha mo sa opisina every three days..."

Leni was engaged with that thought, the president was the one giving her flowers all along.

"Ma'am okay ka lang?" He frantically asked.

"Oo naman sir may iniisip lang," she replied but she can't help herself to blush and feel butterflies with such cute and romantic gestures of the president.

"By the way ma'am, nagustuhan mo po ba yung mga pinapadala sayo?"

"Salamat sir, di ko inaasahan yun..." A light giggle accompanied this statement while reverting her gaze to something else just to escape the eyes of Digong.

"Ma'am yung mga note po ba nababasa mo?"

"Anong note po ba yun sir?"

"Ah yung mga kasama ng bulaklak ma'am..."

She reminisce the notes on the said flowers--one word on each bouquet was written... "I" on the first one, "Love" on the second bouquet and "You" on the last.

"Ma'am, ma'am..."he called out which made Leni to snap back to reality, "Andito na tayo ma'am," he added while helping Leni to get off the car.

"Sir pasensya na ha, may iniisip lang talaga," she mumbled with an apologetic face.

"Ma'am walang problema, kain nalang tayo para mawala na yan..." he jested making Leni laugh without a doubt.

"Baka gutom nga lang sir," she replied, going with the flow of jokes from the president.

Each sweet smiles and laughter by Leni surely caught the attention of Digong everytime making him smile and be able to get such positivity as well.

"Ma'am ang ganda mo," he whispered in air while mesmerising the sight on front of him.

"Ano sir?" Leni asked since she didn't hear it clearly.

"Wala naman ma'am, sabi ko maganda ka." he replied with such bliss and felicity on his voice.

"Sus, mahilig mambola si sir... Ilan kaya ang sinabihan mo ng ganyan?" she jested while laughing at her own statement.

"Ma'am naman, seryosong-seryoso akong nagsasalita,"

"Ay nagtampo na ang pangulo...daig pa ang bata,"

Digong was just silently staring at Leni as he snickered because of the VP's cute jokes and "banat".

After their dinner they decided to bid farewell to one another.

"Hatid na kita ma'am,"

"Huwag na sir, magpahinga ka na..."

"Kahit hanggang sa sasakyan mo lang Leni,"

"Mapilit ehh, sige na nga."

To be continued...

-

A/N : Ano kaya ang magiging sagot ni Ma'am Leni sa three words na natanggap?

Medyo bitin ho ang chapter na to, pasensya na po. Babawi ako sa next chapter para mapakilig ko naman po kayo. Salamat po sa pagbasa❤️