17

WARNING: The following chapter may contain explicit scenes that are not suitable for ages 17 and below.

Read at your own risk

***

Chapter 17:
Unbind me, Mr. President

It was already 5'o clock in the afternoon, Digong was still out of his office for a visit on near places that had been destroyed by fires this summer.

"Hello ma'am napatawag ka," Digong had spoken over his phone at once he received the call from Leni.

"Nakaka-istorbo po ba ako sir?" Leni asked over the phone.

"Hindi naman ma'am pauwi na rin ako, daanan nalang kita diyan sa office mo tapos hatid na kita." he replied to her fiance without hesitation while smiling all of a sudden.

Finally Leni had called him after a month off their relationship just because of a misunderstanding so as he thought of.

"Maganda mood ni Leni, salamat naman at naintindihan na niya ang nangyari." He said to himself with relief once he heave a sigh.

"Sige na sir, I'll be waiting for you in the office." Leni responded with such flirtatious voice before she ended the call.

Digong wonder off what happened to Leni once he heard such seductive act but it made him alive despite the fact of a long day he had been through. He can't help but to smile widely while imagining him with Leni on the near future but he snapped back to reality.

"Mayor, uuwi na po tayo... Narinig ho kita kanina, dadaanan na rin po natin si VP Leni,"Bong interjected to the president who was busy gazing into the sky and daydreaming.

"Ah, oo punta na tayo kay ma'am..." Digong stammered to reply.

A few minutes later...

Digong knocked to Leni's door thrice then suddenly it slowly opened, Bong let himself to stay outside since this was a private meeting of the couple.

"Ma'am, uwi na tayo..." Digong bluntly said once he entered the room.

"Sige sir tapos dinner tayo sa bahay pangarap ako na ang magluluto," Leni replied with a smirk on her face.

Digong agreed as he took the hand of Leni whilst they both left the office at once.

The two dignitaries had indeed reach bahay pangarap before 7pm which still implying Leni had time to prepare their meal despite it.

"Ma'am patulungan ba kita sa mga cook o ako ang tutulong sayo?" Digong asked his fiance once he take a seat on the dining table.

"Huwag na sir, magbihis ka nalang... Ako na ang bahala rito,"Leni assured him off with a smile and a short kiss on the lips before going to the kitchen.

Digong did what Leni told, he changed his clothes into his comfortable ones and walked with a slipper on his feet. Time that tiks and toks each second, he decided to take a newspaper and read it whole waiting for Leni to finish cooking. He was elated and thrilled to see his lady like this, not mad and happily serving him.