12

A/N : This is the continuation of the previous chapter. I hope you'll like it.

***

Chapter 12:
Damsel in Distress

"Malamang Leni hinanap kita, put*ng*na naman kasi--sino may gawa niyan sayo." Digong blow off his fuse, he was angered seeing her lady hurt even in the slightest injury to avail.

"Nakawingan lang sir ng isang reporter kaya nadala nilang lahat noong pagtakbo," she jested with a smile on her face to atleast make the president calm and steady.

"Leni look what happened to you, ayoko na makita kang ganito." Digong whispered with only him to understand what he mouthed in air.

"Love, pasa at gasgas lang naman 'to." comforting and reassuring words came out of Leni's gasp with their endearment rarely used in office.

"You called me love, I love it Leni--I love you." he furthermore speaks only to himself.

"Kahit naman love, mga p*st* pa rin sila para gawin sa bise-presidente ko yan." He replied to Leni, he was sure this time he will win the argument.

Leni lend her arm to the angry president while making Digong lean unto her, "Huwag ng magalit, kundi ako ang magagalit." She stated with a rhythm of song, it was a tease or a jest but also a warning for him to stop.

Digong indeed lean into where Leni was resting while his hair was played by his lady--nothing else matter by this moment, only the two spending an ample amount of time for one another.

"Sa susunod huwag ka ng sasama sa akin baka makuha ka ulit ng mga p*t*ng*n*," Digong mouthed while he caress the injured vice president because of the mob reporters outside.

"Huwag ng magalit baka atakihin ka," Leni jested while poking the chest of Digong which tickles the president himself making her and him giggle and chuckle out of silence.

Leni was simply laying down on the soft cushion couch of the guest room while Digong was beside her, sitting while holding her hand--gentle touches to comfort such.

Whole afternoon, Leni stayed on Malacanang as he wasn't permitted to leave by the president himself to ensure she was well rested.

"Ma'am, bukas mo nalang ipagpatuloy ang trabaho mo... Pahinga ka muna ng mabuti." Digong mumbled with concern while leaning towards Leni's head and kissing her forehead.

"You really know how to get me." She said to herself while smiling as her cheeks blush after receiving a kiss.

After such tiring unexpected day, the secret couple had decided to go to each places they reside and take rest to gain energy for the coming tomorrow.

---

Leni's POV

The alarm clock keeps ringing, endlessly vibrating--waking me up to my usual call time which was 6'o clock in the morning.

I went to get my phone placed beside the lamp and open it, minutes of scrolling I received a text from him of course.

Mr. President:
Good morning ma'am,
kapag nabasa mo 'to
tulog pa ako-advance
ko lang isinend para
mabasa mo Love.
*Three heart emojis*
I love you, my vice
president.