36

Chapter 36:
Revelation of her
sudden Disappearance

Continuation:

That statement of Digong filled the bucket of anger from zero to hundred as Leni finally left her seat and slapped Digong's face without hesitation, "Anong pinagsasabi mo Rodrigo!" she shouted while still trying to hold her anger back as she knew it was bad for her.

Leni sabihin mo na ang totoo, ang tagal na naming naghihintay.

"Kung ganoon bakit ka nagtago ha? Natakot ka na malaman namin ang totoo? Leni ako ng ba talaga ang totoo?" he refuted while looking ardently into Leni's, after demanding such reasonable answers from hers.

"G*g* ka Rodrigo, ikaw ang ama ng batang ito pero diba sabi mo you tarnished your name and destroyed the name of the whole administration, you are a disgrace to this nation. Mas pinili mong paniwalaan ang video na yun kumpara saakin, tinapaktapakan mo pa ang pagkatao ko Rodrigo..."She replied to him that slap him with the fact on what he did before. She was definitely in rage after using the president's first name which was rare.

Ano totoo ngang buntis ka at ako ang ama? Leni tell it again in begging you

"Ano ang sinabi mo?" He asked for he didn't clearly heard it but he felt relieved to hear such thing from Leni. He was so happy to know about it at the same time he was sad on what he did to his beloved.

Leni had leaned to the wall and stopped arguing with him as she shut her eyes close and thought the pain was bearable.

After a few minutes she decided to speak again while massaging her temples,"Tas ngayon ipapaulit mo, lumayas ka Rodrigo ayaw kung makita ang pagmumukh-" she shouted but she was halted due to a sudden pain that struck her body making her to hold onto Digong's hand.

She hold unto her tummy as if it was the source of pain she was in, every second was fatal for her and the baby within her womb. She can't stop herself but to shout in pain because it was excruciating.

Leni, leni please huwag naman please

Digong was frantic on what happened, he didn't know what to do even just seeing Leni in pain after what happened, maybe he had just stressed Leni more.

"Ma'am, ma'am dadalhin kita sa ospital... Ano ang masakit sayo? Ma'am!" he worriedly asked as he decided to carry Leni by himself and remembered that he doesn't had a convoy with him.

"Mr. President anong bangyari kay ma'am?" A PSG of Leni asked him after seeing the president carrying the vice president downstairs.

"P*t*ng*n* kumuha kayo ng kotse at iradyo niyo, bilis!"he replied commanding all Leni's security to accompany them.

He entered the car and gently lied Leni down to the surface of the seat as her head was on his lap, gently caressing her hair to ease the agony she was feeling.

She was crouching, moving with unease feeling as she was crying. Digong tried everything to keep her calm for the rest of the way but it was no use.

The vehicle they were in did run fast as it could while the roads they passed through was immediately cleared after being told so.

After a few minutes they finally reached the Saint Luke's medical hospital as every people on the lobby was shocked to see who just entered the vicinity.

"P*t*ng*n* asan ang pinakamagaling niyo na doktor?!p*st* bilisan niyo, bise presidente ang paseyente niyo hindi ibang tao!" he shouted that echoed all the way through while Leni was already on the stretcher still holding into Digong's hand.

A set of doctors came running as they moved Leni to a private room where her and his security can be assured.

While on the way to it, Digong can't stop but blame himself on what happened--if he didn't angered and stressed Leni this won't happen to her.

A nurse murmured something to her colleague that verily caught the attention of the president and that was, "Uy, totoo nga ang balita buntis si ma'am Leni at baka yung lalaki sa video ang ama kaya tinago."

"Oo nga tapos diba galing naman talaga kahit matanda na naka-buo pa... Ang lakas naman ng loob na magka-anak pa ehh kung kati na kati siya pwede namang IVF nalang." another nurse seconded and added to the first.

He decided to approach the two nurses that was spreading more rumors about Leni as he talked with authority, "Tigilan niyo ang mga sinasabi niyo kung hindi baka hindi na kayo maabutan ng araw mga d*m*ny* kayo," he entirely threatened them to death as the two ran away.

Meanwhile Leni was being checked by the doctors as her shouts can still be heard, "Ma'am please stay still, we need to sedate you to relieve the pain from this moment so you can rest." A doctor informed her.

Digong walked back to where Leni was and hold her hand saying, "Ma'am huwag mo ng itago 'to ha, andito naman ako sige na pahinga ka na muna--I'm so sorry love." He stated with reassurance as the last part was whispered to her ear for their where other persons.

But Leni's eye lids felt heavy after receiving an injection that would really put her into a short sleep until the pain fades away.

--

Flashback:
(Conversation took place in reception house, Quezon City.)

"Mama bakit di mo saamin sinabi na may bata sa sinapupunan mo?" Aika asked her at once she regained consciousness after losing it during her press briefing.

"Ano? What do you mean ate?" She asked as she was lost with that idea.

"Ma, you were too occupied and busy handling things that you didn't even had time to check for yourself. You almost lost your baby because of too much stress and work good thing malakas ang kapit kaya ayan." Tricia explained.

"Ano? I'm conceiving?" she asked with unsureness while unconsciously touching her stomach.

"Yes mama and please sana naman ngayon makinig ka na saamin na magpahinga ka naman kahit kunti," Aika answered with concern as being worried was painted into her face.

"Ano na ngayon ang plano mo ma?" Jill queried while hugging her mother close.

"Itago muna natin, ayaw ko na di pa nga ito napapanganak puro paninira at masasakit na salita ang kanyang makukuha dahil sa scandal na yun at baka sabihin ama niya ang kung sino mang lalaki na nasa video. Mga ate please help mama keeping your new sibling a secret from everyone else." She answered while holding the faces of her daughters one by one.

She kept it a secret for the safety of it but then again keeping it will also be the cause of losing it or so?

To be continued...