7

A/N : yehey 4th update foe today. Ito na po ang kasunod sa panghaharana ni president kay ma'am vice. Sana po magustuhan niyo ito❤️

***

Chapter 7:
Smile for Me

Digong's POV

She smiling, the smile that I really want to see each time she's here.

Ma'am what have you done to this old man's heart?

Seeing you like that makes me very happy each time and now I'm in the seventh heaven because of you--you are my happiness so smile for me...my love.

"Ayyyiiieeee,"

"Sweet naman ni presidente,"

"Ma'am sagutin mo na,"

"President and Vice president!"

I heard my staff cheering for me, they're full support was bestowed humbly upon me just so pull this thing off but my eyes only beheld the woman in front of me and she's Leni.

"Sir ako dapat ang may surpresa sayo but it seems that ako pala ang masusurpresa ng ganito," Leni said with such happiness on her voice.

If only I could hug you and kiss you since the very start I would gladly do so, you captured my heart just by doing nothing--being you simply attract me all along from the beginning.

"Deserve mo yan Leni," I shortly replied to her but my body was intoxicated with her beauty, I'm being magnitize to her until I--

Hug her.

Anong ginawa mo?

Susmiyo baka magalit si Leni,

Tama na ang yakap.

I didn't expect her to hugged me back but yet I remembered everything was left unforeseen--she tightly hugged me with both of her hands after she gave the flowers first to Bong.

"I didn't expect this, Digong... Thank you so much." She stated sincerely, she whispered to my ear with such voice--she was pleased and flabbergasted on what I did.

Her eyes speaks for her, it was ardently seen while it glistened and scintillates with such delight and because of it, I did feel butterflies on my stomach.

---

Leni's POV

I didn't expect such surprise, I should be the one to ask him for a simple coffee break away from our duties but in return--I as the one who will feel such excitement and blissfulness.

How thoughtful of him to do such thing and even sing despite his voice, "cute and romantic gestures," I mumbled while hugging him.

He makes my heart be filled with such flattering acts and tricks and even his words instantly rapture me.

I was breathless once I took a glimpse of the roses, he was confessing by this way, "the effort of this man makes me--smile."

Maybe this can be considered as belauded but for me it's enough, his confidence and bravery to do such stunt captivates not only my attention but--

my heart as well...

---

Third Person's POV

Such enchanting scene to beheld, the highest official declaring his love for the woman who captivated his heart from the first time they met.

Heavenly singing--a song to profess such feelings, flattery was sure to be brought to the promised lady but it was more for the lad, he was now sure of his love; ambivalent affection only sides to one thing and it was indeed the splendid choice.

"Leni, papayagan mo ba akong ligawan ka?" Digong asked with full confidence he can gain as everyone was silenced by such.

Leni took her phone and type, "Yes" sending it to the president.

With a smile that confirms all, they can't help but to be with in each others arm.

Cameras were banned to be used since this information cannot be leaked to the public, it was the decision of the president after all.

Everything subsides but the two continued their coffee break on the cafeteria where no person was allowed to enter as long as the two was still their.

"Leni, pupunta ako lagi sayo kapag free time ko ha" Digong politely said while looking into Leni's eyes, oy saying the truth on his mind.

"Digong, no problem..." Leni shortly replied as she holds the hand of the president.

"Ang saya pala ma'am na tawagin mo ako sa palayaw ko," he commented whole slightly tilting his head and scracting it.

More than that he undeniably feels the most happiest man in this day after achieving the answer of his dearly beloved.

"Ano ka ba naman sir, nag oo nga ako tapos alangan naman kahit off work ikaw pa rin ang pangulo ko... Sympre ako na boss mo," she jested while sipping her cappuccino.

"Ma'am kung ganoon edi Leni na rin tawag ko sayo," he suggested.

"Oo naman," she shortly replied to his statement.

One's phone constantly rings at the same time both of the checked each of their phones...

"I'm so sorry, I'll just take this call." She excused herself while walking away from their table.

It was her daughters who called and Aika was currently speaking, "Ma, we will be in the condo mga one hour from now."

"Sige, uuwi na rin ako tutal tapos na rin ako." Leni responded ending the call.

She felt that warmth of a hand on her shoulders but soon as her mind processed it she was startled, "Akala ko kung ano na," she exclaimed.

A questionable look formed into Digong's face, "Ma'am bakit parang gulat na gulat ka?" he asked whilst wondering what might have caused such stupefy.

"Wala, tumawag ang mga anak ko and they are almost bound to QC." She answered.

"Kung ganoon ma'am umuwi ka na dapat," he bluntly suggested.

"Okay lang ba sayo?" she asked with concern.

"Huwag kang mag-alala ma'am, okay lang po...hatid na rin kita." he stated with such unfazed expression.

It was 5'o clock already when they arrive, Leni knocked to the door and said, "Aika, Tricia, Jill... Are you here already?".

The door opened as her three daughter showed up hugging her instantly on the spot.

"Mama," the three girls said in unison making Leni so happy as her heart was overflowing with contentment.

"Pasok na kayo ma," Jill told them to go inside since they had been doing their welcomes outside.

"Kami?" Leni asked in confusion.

"Opo kayo ni presidente, ma..." Tricia answered her mom.

All along Leni actually forgot that she was with the president who was just standing still behind them.

"Sir pasok ho," Leni stated as she entered the condo with her daughters.

But something was happening between her daughters and she knew it since she sighted the eyes of each one of them.

To be continued...