S.C. 4

Special Chapter 4:
Tricks and Thrill

Dinner time had come and finally... Sara with her husband and kids, Paulo with his family and Baste had arrived fresh from their Davao flights to Batangas just to attend this bonding time.

"Ate, Kuya," Aika called them when she saw them approaching. She was quite shocked once she had comprehended what's happening here.

"Kumusta Aika ang trabaho?" Paulo asked her while doing a beso-beso as greetings.

"Ganoon pa rin kuya, stressful. Bakit ka pala tayo kompleto?" Aika answered while questioning themselves on what's up with this day.

"Hala! Baka may sakit si papa," Baste seconded to guess out of the blue. 

Sara glared at his younger brother with sharp daggers, "Tigil-tigilan mo na ang bunganga mo kahit ngayon la ha, BASTE!" she seriously commanded as she took the joke too seriously as well.

"Let me guess," Veronica intervined while she was hugging her ate Jillian.

The older siblings silenced themselves and nodded in agreement for Kitty to speak out her idea.

"Maybe..." Kitty stopped to make a the others thrilled on what she had in mind but...

"Susmeyo, Kitty huwag mong sasabihin na may another baby na naman!" Jill exclaimed which shocked them all as she broke the spreading silence.

As all of them laugh and chuckled genuinely, realising how their guessing went out of hand.

Out of a sudden, Aika froze on where she stand... She was the one facing the door so--

"Jillian Therese, grabe ka talaga sakin kahit kailan 'no. Saan ka ba nagmana?" The one and only, Leni said with such a jesting tone while a brow was raised and arms crossed.

No one dared to speak with the sudden arrival of hers, all of them were so embarrassed that made them taken aback for words which unable them to respond instantly.

Another man had entered and it's none other than Digong with a smile on his face once he take a short glimpse on his wife who was currently intrigued what’s the topic of their children.

Meanwhile Mans with the kids were about to burst into laughter after seeing their terrified faces after doing such an embarrassing conversation between them.

"Mans, anong nangyari man dito?" Digong asked whilst going to the direction of his son-in-law. He was clueless on what happened since he just arrived so he had decided to ask someone what's up with this set-up.

"Pa, kasi--" Mans was about to speak but unfortunately he was stopped when Sara stomped on his foot which caused him to slightly shout in pain.

"Sige, ibuko mo kami para mamaya buko na ang ihahampas ko sayo..." Sara mouthed without a sound escaping it. It was a not a sly joke for it was a threat that will be the consequence if his husband slipped.

Aika was pulling a sleeve of Tricia to also get her attention since she was busy mumbling non-stop.

"So ano ba 'to? Naglalaro kayo tapos hindi niyo kami niyaya kasi akala niyo di na namin kaya." Leni commented base on her observation. She had concluded maybe it was a game that no one dares to speak and move at the moment.

"Bayaan mo na ma'am yan, mga bata yan tayo an--"

"Ano Digong? Sabihin mo sige!" she shouted at him angrily as she knew where this conversation may be heading.

That quality of her voice caused her children to top toe out of the hall room but her senses were sharp as she instantly know what's happening.

"Walang lalabas, walang lalabas ni isa sa inyo." She clearly commanded.

"Ayan kasi, ehh ayaw ni mama ng sinasabihan ng matanda na siya." Jillian whispered with disappointment to her father with her crestfallen look on her face.

"Mama, sorry na please. Huwag ka ng magalit sa aming lahat kay papa ka nalang." Baste pleaded with a joke at the end or probably it was really meant to be said that way.

Tricia then carried Roro in her arms as she just listened attentively to the ongoing arguments."Ayan kasi di ba sinabi ko na sainyo mga ate at Kuya na mapapagalitan kayo. Hayst." She mumbled while heaving a sigh.

It took a couple of minutes for her to cool her mood off after such aftermath she caused with only a joke or so. With a snap she smiled and said with calm voice,"Dinner na tayo doon sa Hall na ano nga uli yun--" she tried to remember the name but unfortunately her memory was selective and not retentive.

"Basta turo ko nalang sainyo," she furthermore suggested, leaving the room first as the leader who leads the way for her members of the family.

She admit she went over board with her mad act to Digong but she thought it made her plan even more thrilling. Since not even a single one of her kids know the reason behind this gathering, she prepared some tricks on her own to test how will her family discover the reason behind this bonding.

Well, it was no surprise that once the children from Davao arrived... They immediately started to speculate but just by thinking at all the guesses of her children it just made her smile and laugh.

Mga batang 'to... Kahit kailan talaga ganyan mga isip, masanay ka na Leni.
She told herself with a smirk painted on her face as she faced them back and said, "Mamaya malalaman niyo kung bakit tayo nagsama-sama."She had given them a slight taint of hope that maybe some of their guesses were right but not those bad things.

***

A/N : sorry po if ngayon lang ulit naka pag-update but marami pa po 'tong chapters😂. Tatapusin ko lang po yung susunod para di kayo mabitin. Take care😘