Recap

My story is honestly all over the place so I will just do a summary of everything that's happened so far!

It was Arlo's birthday, and he hosted a huge party for the entire school to come. Eventually, a huge crowd was made. A little after the party started, John opened the door with a loud bang, confusing Arlo of why he had come. Arlo and John's relationship isn't the best as you can see, and John gives Arlo a present. To make sure it isn't anything dangerous, Arlo goes to the restroom to check what it is. It turns out to be a gift card for Woaba Boba, and Arlo bashes himself for being so paranoid. 

Arlo then hears John and Seraphina talking outside. John doesn't get why Seraphina doesn't talk to him anymore, and Seraphina won't give him a straight answer. Arlo realizes that Seraphina realized John was Joker, but John hadn't realized the fact that she had noticed. Then, Arlo sees a note inside the present he was given, which asks for Arlo to come to the rooftop to talk with John.

John and Arlo meet, and John becomes angry at Arlo because he had been the one to start New Bostin all over again by forcing him to use his powers. Arlo does realize what he did wrong and decides to try and make everything right again. They make a deal that if Arlo helps repair John and Seraphina's friendship, John will leave Arlo alone.

Arlo decides to become friends with Seraphina again to convince her that John isn't as bad as he might have seemed to be. He invites her to Woaba Boba to talk. Seraphina goes for the boba and to tell Arlo that Elaine might have a crush on him. After they regain a little trust in each other, they each go home. But at that night, a bunch of people(basically the important elite tier characters excluding John, Sera, and Arlo I think) have a vision of John and Arlo standing side by side, with Claire telling them to repair these two. 

Seraphina and Arlo grow closer together. Then one day, Arlo has some weird mist form around him, where he hears a girls voice talk to him about John being a monster. He has to agree with this somewhat, but blames himself for making John a monster. The girl is revealed to be Claire, who is making potions for EMBER.

Headmaster Vaughn gets emails, warning that they might harm the high tiers in his school. Because of that, he puts John and Arlo in a dorm room together. Their relationship is a little better than before, but obviously they're still enemies. They glare at each other a lot in their dorm.

Claire also sends Blyke, Isen, and Remi a text saying she sent them something very important. It turns out to be amping potions, and Remi's ability level rises to god tier.  

John still doesn't truly know why Seraphina is mad at him, and fed up with him, Arlo tells him that she realized that he was Joker. He had already suspected this but he had tried to deny the truth. 

I forgot about Anya, but she's Arlo's cousin with a high tier ability(i think). She gets a friend named Julie, and beats up Zeke. Anya gets a request from Remi to try and fight as superheros. 

Blyke also becomes the superhero, BeamShot(lame name ik). Volcan and Remi meet after Volcan sees him as a superhero, and tells Remi(they're not friendly; Volcan just wasn't in the mood for fighting). Remi then confronts Blyke about it and decides they'll fight together. With Remi's ampted abilities and Blyke being stronger, they manage to defeat Volcan and her pawn who seemingly has ice powers. Remi was injured during the fight, so Blyke went on alone. However, Volcan ambushes him and captures him. 

We're brought back with Blyke locked in a place, where he gets a "supervisor" named Claire. Claire thinks that he's a troubled boy, such as John. However, she starts to realize that his story is very different. She realizes the people she's working with is really EMBER. She starts to think of ways they can get out of this situation. 

Remi realizes that Blyke isn't coming back, and tries to get clues on where he could be. John and Seraphina meet and they forgive each other and become friends again. Remi accompanied John on the way to meet Seraphina, so as a favor he looks for Blyke with her. The only thing they find is a pool of Blyke's blood. 

Arlo thinks. Why couldn't the authorities find a simple clue to Rei's death when they're all high tiers? He decides to go a to his aunt's working place to find out. He looks around his aunt's building, but doesn't find any clues, and he doesn't own keycards to any other buildings. He sees an open window and climbs through. He find a secret compartment there to his luck, and sees the words Successfully Exterminated on X-Static(Rei)'s profile.

Anya appears again, with a vial filled with an unknown liquid from her best friend Julie's bag. She goes to ask Remi what this is, and Remi realizes they're amping drugs. Remi confronts Julie about this, and she finds out that these vials were from her sister. Remi decides to play as a reporter to interview Julie's sister who's name is June. While Remi and June start to talk, mist swirls around Remi. She hears Claire's voice telling her where Blyke is trapped. Remi hurriedly ends the questioning, but June snaps a photo of her before she leaves. 

Remi who has come back to the school tries to get John to help her get Blyke. However, when he hears Claire's name, he cuts her off and leaves. John then meets Arlo who asks where Remi is. John tells Arlo that Remi is just down the hall, then follows him. Arlo shows Remi the transcripts of Rei, making Remi very shocked. John, who has put two and two together(Basically he realizes that the authorities are basically EMBER and that they might need his help to defeat the entire authority group), decides to help them get Blyke back.

Ok I think that covers key points I hope... lol. 

The storyline for this changed like 10 times but its totally fine