Chapter 7-Bianca Di Angelo?

My dream is really weird.

"Emily!" A lady screams. I recognize the lady. I don't know from where. I see Nico and the girl from my vision from earlier again. I see a crack in the ceiling. I try to call for the lady, but no sound comes out. I try to get close to her. I look over and I see another version of myself, my leg is stuck under a chunk of ceiling. The young girl who looks like me is calling my name. Her and Nico are calling my name, and the lady that seems to be their mom. 

"Bianca!" Nico calls for the girl, who barely dodged a piece of falling ceiling. Just as he lunges for Bianca, the ceiling comes down on his mom. I can't see Nico or Bianca anymore, and I'm positive their mom is dead. I see myself. I somehow came free of the chunk of ceiling. I run towards the rubble. I watch it vanish before my eyes. Bianca, Nico, and their mom are gone. I watch my young self break down sobbing. 

Time slows, and suddenly I'm at a river with a dude. He looks like and older version of Percy, so I assume he's my dad, Poseidon. 

"Go on Emily. You must do this." He urges me towards the river. I look nervous. I step into the river. Time slows again, and I'm in a Casino. I'm playing a game. Then my adoptive mom drags me out of the Casino. 

I shoot up in bed.

"NO!"I shout. A new dude with dark brown hair walk in. 

"Are you okay?" He starts checking me over.

"I'm fine. Just a weird dream. Can you find Nico for me though? Tell him it's urgent and I need to talk to him immediately." I request. He nods and rushes out. 5 minutes later, Nico materializes beside me.

"Jesus! You need to stop doing that!" I shout at him.

"Will tells me that all the time. Are you sure you're not an Apollo kid?" He teases.

"This is not a time for jokes. I need to tell you about my dream." I say. He looks at my serious expression and sits in the chair. His expression pales as I go on. Finally I finish. 

"Get Will....." Is the last thing he gets out before he falls over and passes out.