Chapter 11-LEO?!

No one slept for a while. We decided to plan for stopping the war. Finally, a few of us fell asleep. Eventually all of us.

I woke with the sun in the morning, along with a loud crash. I woke up and went to see what was going on. 

"Hello?" I call.

"GUESS WHO'S BACK?! IT'S LEO MCHSIZZLE MAN BAD BOY SUPREME?!" A boy with curly brown hair shouts at the top of his lungs. Theirs a girl beside him with braided caramel hair and she slaps him. I already take liking to her. 

"LEO?!" Piper screams. She runs up to the boy, slaps him hard across the face, kisses him and the cheek, then squeezes the life out of him.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" She shrieks. I look behind me and I see everyone except Brandon stop in their tracks.

"Leo?" Jason asks.

"It's me Sparky!" Leo cheers.

"Leo!" Jason runs to Leo and hugs him, along with all the others. Brandon and I stand around awkwardly.

"Who are these two? My replacements? I knew I was worth more than Frank!" Leo teases.

"Excuse me, but I'm positive you're not a big 3 child like the 2 of us are, so back off." I retport.

"Nevermind. Not my replacements. Percy, Jason, Hazel, Thalia, and Nico's replacements." He corrects.

"No one is being replaced. Well except for when it comes to fighting. Then I'm out." Percy adds.

"Same here. And I speak for Hazel too. And Frank for that matter. As well as Reyna." Nico chimes in.

"Me too. And Thalia is a huntress so she can speak for herself." Jason adds in. 

"Speaking of New Rome, we should call the three of them. They need updates. And so does Chiron for that matter. And Leo and....."Piper looks to the girl with Leo. Percy goes pale when he notices her. Annabeth looks a little concerned.

"Calypso." Percy says to the girl.

"Percy." She replies.

"I just want to say sorry." He said. The girl smiles.

"It's okay Percy. if anything, I should thank you. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have met Leo." Her and Leo smile at each other, and he grabs her hand.  Just then, the entire Hephaestus cabin comes rushing towards Leo, doing a massive hug. So, I figured out his godly parent then. 

"WE HAVE OUR TEAM CAPTAIN BACK ON TIME FOR CAPTURE THE FLAG!" Someone yells. 

"Omg I forgot about that. We never told Chiron I'm the new head councillor for Poseidon Cabin!" I remember.

"Well I know now!" Chiron says from behind. 

"Welcome back Leo, and welcome to Camp Half-Blood Calypso. We'll hold a head councillor meeting in the big house immediately. Percy and Brandon should join us as well." He tells us. All the head councillors are woken up and brought to the big house. 

"So, everyone, give our congratulations to the new Cabin 3 head councillor." Chiron says. Everyone claps for me. I smile.

"Next, welcome to camp Calypso, and welcome home Leo. We will be doing a celebratory capture the flag game later, but right now we have more important matters. Calypso, you need somewhere to stay. Any ideas?" Chiron asks.

"Sorry to be late to the party, but who's her parent?" I ask.

"My father is a Titan. It's a long story, but I was banished to an island, and Leo got me off. I have no Cabin here. I can stay with the Hephaestus Cabin if no one minds." Calypso suggests.

"I guess we could set something up for you." Chiron agrees.

"Um, sorry to let everyone's spirits down, but I should probably tell you that Poseidon and Hades might go to war soon." I say. Chiron's smile falls.

"Why is this?"He asks, so I explain. 

"Long story short, Poseidon pretended to be Hades somehow and my full name title is actually, Emily Di Angelo, daughter of Poseidon."