Chapter 10-Nico almost kills someone

"What's that supposed to mean." Percy asks. I tell them everything. The weird dreams, the talk with Poseidon, all of it.

"Oh my gods. Nico, remember how when she got here you said she looked like Bianca?" Annabeth turns to Nico who's paler again, but not like before.

"I know where you're going with this, and you're right. Hades made Bianca and I swim in the Lethe, then he put us in the Casino. I don' know how she got to the Lethe though. Or Lotus Casino for that matter." He says angrily.

"Nico, calm down before you do something stupid." Wills comforts him. Nico relaxes a bit. clearly still fuming.

"I'm not fighting." He decides.

"I'm pretty sure we're past tha-" Percy can barely finish his sentence before Nico has a sword at his throat.Percy looks shocked. Will carefully pulls Nico off Percy. Nico has tears streaming down his cheeks. Percy coughs. Annabeth checks on Percy, and everyone is in a frenzy, but I barely register anything. I can't see and there's a ringing in my ear. I hear a whisper in my head.

"Emily Di Angelo. Your time will soon come. You must pay for your fathers mistakes." As soon as the whisper is there, it's gone. But I know it's Hades that sent the message. And it's clear he's controlling Nico against the Poseidon kids. 

"Stop." Everyone freezes, looking at me. 

"Piper, use your charmspeak on Nico. Hades is controlling him." She nods.

"Nico. This isn't you. Go back to normal. Now. Go. Back. To. Normal." Nico sinks to the floor. He sits up groggily after a minute.

"What-what happened?" He asks.

"You almost killed Percy. Your dad is trying to get you to kill Poseidon's kids because he wants to start a war with him. I'm not sure why-"

"I can answer that." Annabeth interrupts. She continues explaining.

"Your father, Poseidon, he somehow pretended to be Hades, and Maria ended up giving birth to you. she thought you were Hades's kid, and so did he. Somehow, Poseidon made everyone, even Hades, forget about you. Those dreams you're having are actually memories. Just to be clear, for the oblivious ones, you're not only Percy's half sister, but also Nico's."