Chapter 8-CANOE TIMEEEEEE!

Nico spent an entire day sleeping. Then he spent the next day in the infirmary. Both nights after our talk, I had the same dream. Last night was the same, except this time, I got something else.

A guys with black hair, dark eyes, and pale skin with Nico and Bianca's mom. They're talking. We're in a hotel, but not the Casino one from before. I'm with Bianca on the stairs, listening to what they're saying.

"But Maria-" The guy starts.

"No. I will not bring my children to the Underworld Hades. We can protect them here. That's the end of this discussion." Bianca's mom decides. The guy- Hades- sighs, but he leaves. The other me hears footsteps and looks back to find Nico, rubbing his eyes.

"Why are you guys awake?" He whispers. Bianca presses her finger to her lips. 

"We should go to bed now. Em just couldn't sleep, so we were going to go get a snack, but we didn't want to get caught. We were just going to come back." She grabs Nico and other me's hands, and we quietly creep back to our room.

Then it goes back to my other dream. I decide I should talk to someone else about what happened. I haven't left my cabin in the 2 days Nico's been in the infirmary. Percy tried to talk to me at first, but then he let it go, only coming to bring me food and for night time. I finally get out of my pj's. I take a shower, and pull on a pair of jean shorts. I find one of the CHB t-shirts I altered into a crop top tank top. I put that on, then wrap a blue bandanna around the top of my head. I brush my hair, and decide to leave it down so my royal blue tips show. I throw on my blue flipflops, and I step outside. Piper spots me first, waving me over.

"Where have you been?" She demands. All my new friends look at me curiously, and somewhat furiously. 

"I-I had a weird dream. I told Nico about it, and he um, didn't react to-" I'm interrupted from someone dragging me by the arm. I see it's Brandon. He looks really mad. We stop at the canoe lake.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" He screams at me. I take a step back, but he doesn't let go of my wrist.

"I'm-" 

"No. Don't tell me you're sorry! I thought something happened to you. I haven't seen you in 3 days. 3 days, Emily. DO you have any idea how worried I was? First you faint, then Nico, then you disappear for 2 days, not even talking to your own brother......" He trails off.

"Brandon listen. I really am sorry." I decide that I should tell him. I start from the beginning, telling him about the whole dream and then how there was another part after. He looks much more worried instead of angry now.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"I.....don't know. Nico was my only lead. I don't know what happened to this Bianca girl, their mom is clearly dead, and it's not like I can just go to the Underworld or Olympus or whatever and demand they answer all my questions." I reply honestly. He laughs a little at that.

"Next time, just talk to me okay? Don't hide in your cabin. I missed you. We're in this together kay?" He puts out his hand for me to put mine on top. Our way to seal a deal.

"Kay." I say putting mine. We lift our hands, then hug.

"Feels good to be outside again." I say as we walk back.

"I think Apollo needs to take a day off some time, but whatever." He jokes. I laugh at that, and he smiles. Percy and Jason smirk at each other.

"Wait! Follow me!" Percy says, yanking me away from Brandon. I see Jason do the same with him.

"What is this!" I whisper hiss at my brother.

"My plan. You'll see! Now come! I picked out your outfit already!" He squeals. I realize Annabeth followed us. I look at her for help but she just nods her head.