You don't know me

*Ariella's POV"

*Beep Beep Beep!*

I lean over grab my alarm clock and throw it across the room. Who thought it would be a good idea to wake up people to that horrid sound?
I groan as I throw my legs over the bed and sit up. My messy bun I wore last night is now lopsided on my head.

"ARIELLA! WAKE UP!" My dads voice rings through my bedroom. I roll my eyes and reply.

"I'm up dad- jeez" I mumble the last part.

I walk over to my dresser and pull out a pair of black skinny jeans, a black hoodie, my black high top converse, and my rose gold necklace with Crystal's in the charm. It was a birthday present from my brother.

 It was a birthday present from my brother

I walk to my bathroom and take a shower. I throw my dark long wavy aburn hair into a loose braided that goes down to my mid back. My hair always grew pretty fast. I put on some silver eye shadow and a burgundy red lip stick and some lip gloss. I put on a little mascara and nodded at myself in the mirror. I know I wouldnt let anyone see underneath my hood but it felt nice to look nice sometimes.

I then make my way down stairs and eat an apple with 2 granola bars. I waved bye to my dad, grabbed my backpack and walked to school. It was misting in Boston today and the sky was grey. I pulled my hoody closer to me as a cold breeze swept through the air. I stepped in front of my new school and sighed.

Come on Ari you can do it. It's just a diffrent school.

I make my way up the stone steps and into the big red oak doors. Kids were talking among themselves. It's easy to tell what people are in each group. The halls are beautiful, paintings on every square inch. You would think it looks trashy but it dosent. I walk towards the large glass office with people buzzing around like bee's in a hive. I walk to a blonde haired lady who looks the most calm and she looks up at me. Her hair is blonde and her nails are painted a nude color, the same shade as her lipstick. "How may I help you?" She asked.

"My name is Ariella Vasquez, I am new here and was wondering if I could get my scedule." I said quietly. She looked at me weird for a secound but handed me my schedule.

"Good luck, I hope you dont get eaten alive."

A picture flashed through my mind of my brother being attacked by wolves. My lip quivers but I manage to nod and walk out of the office. I pull my hood tighter to my head and look for my locker. All of them are cherry red, some dented and others have chipped paint. I found my locker at the end of the hall. It's in the very corner and I smile. Glad it wont be recognized easily. I sigh. All I have to do is open it.  I put in the code and yank on the lock. Nothing. I try again. And again. I'm getting frustrated.

"If you dont want to end up like my alarm clock I suggest you open peice of crap."

"What did you do to your alarm clock?" A deep voice asked behind me. I jump 3 feet in the air, spin around and hit my head against my locker in the process.

"Gosh dang it!" I quietly exclaim.

I looked up and met his eyes. They were a vibrant green with streaks of gold there seemed to be purple on the outer edge of his pupils. Weird. His pupils grew and he whisper yelled "Mate!" I jumped and looked down. I took a few deep breaths and continued looking at my converse.

"Your new here?"

I nodded in reply.

"Senior?"

I nodded again

"18?"

I nodded once more.

"Lift your head up. Your shoes can't be that fascinating."

I lifted my head slightly and cringed. My head throbbed a little bit but I would be okay. I turned to try and unlock my locker again and sighed in frustration when it wouldnt open. Mystery guy behind me slammed on the locker and it opened magically. I looked up at him with my mouth open
My hoodie started slipping off, but I quickly put it back over my head.

"Thank you." I mumbled as I put my books in there.

"Anytime princess."

I blushed at the nickname. He smirked, turned and walked away.

I suddenly felt empty. Vaccant. I frowned took the books I needed and found my class. I looked around and Slid into a back corner seat. If I were still the old me I would sit on the secound row directly in the middle. I would also be wearing a white button down and Jean's with ballet flats or a button down with a flowy skirt that hit above my knee. And my hair flowlming freely down my back. I am no longer that girl. I no longer have my scholarship, friends, a brother, or a mother. When my parents divorced she moved out of the picture.

I heard giggles around me.
"Miss. Vasquez? I asked if you could introduce yourself." She gave me a stern look. I stood up, my Palms sweating from all the attention.

"My name is Ariella, I'm 18. I moved here from Washington state." I sat halfway down when she asked another question I dreaded answering.

"Why did you move here Miss. Vasquez?" I swallowed.

"I dont want to answer."

"If you must know Mrs. Vasquez, I do not tolerate disrespect. Answer the question. You didnt have to at first but you were rude."

My throat closed up. "My b- brother he's uh-  he's d-"

I couldn't do it. I cant say it. So i did the only thing that could calm me.

I ran.

Out of the stupid class room. I unzipped my hoody and threw it off its suddenly hot. My hair aches for release. I yank my hair band out of my hair and my hair spreads behind me. I run down the halls and out of the school. I turn right and run. For as long as I can.

I collapse on a bench in sobs. I curl my knees to my chest and hug my legs. Sobbing.

I stay there for a few minutes crying till I hear a whine. My heart speeds up and I slowly turn my head.

I see a black and brown wolf with his head cocked to the side.

I dont want to die. I'm to young. "Please dont kill me." He feels like hes getting further away. But he isnt moving. Everything's so tiny.

My world turns black.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
**A/N**
Hey guys! What do you think?