Suprise!

"A heart that's been broken is a heart that's been loved."

I feel sick. I'm a little Dizzy and I just feel off. Maybe I should just stay in bed?

It's been 3 weeks since I've become queen and I've been adjusting.

I sit in bed and my stomach lurches. I get up and run to the bathroom. As soon as I open the toilet the nausea goes away. Nathan is off on a business trip. I'm here to watch the pack.

I jump in the shower and scrub my hair. I wash a of the negativity off of my skin and I step out. I step on the scale and I lift my eyebrows. I've gained 3 pounds. Must be the muscle I'm building during training.

I get dressed in black tights denim shorts, a black halter tanktop and my leather jacket. I throw on my shoes and put my hair in a high pony tail. I walk downstairs and I see Madelyn. Shes crying. I walk over to her and pick her up. Her mom works a night shift every other day and day shifts on the other days. Madelyn only really sees her on the weekends, her dad died when she was only a year old.

Madelyn buries her face in my shoulder and sniffles. I rub her back and tell her it's okay.

"What's wrong Maddie?"

"The kids are being mean again."

She holds on to me tighter. I kiss the back of her head and start walking to where all the other kids are. They see me and smile. I smile back.

Little devils.

"Why are you holding her?"

The little boys nose scrunched up as he points at her.

I frown at him.

"Listen up everyone! I do not like when people are mean, and most of you have been really mean to Madelyn. She hasent done anything to you, she might be quiet but that dosent mean you get to be mean. If you dont start being nice today I will tell your parents."

They all look at me with big eyes I look at Madelyn and nod. I put Maddlyn down and she hugs my leg.

"We are sorry Maddie. Do you want to play tag?"

Maddie looks at them and smiles.

"Yeah!"

They tell Maddie who is 'it' and they start running. I chuckle to myself and walk back inside. I grab an apple and sit at the island think about Nathan. I miss him.

When I finish my apple I walk outside. There is a storm moving in today, I love a good rainy day. I walk around saying hi to the pack and making sure they are happy.

When everything is done I walk upstairs and get on my phone. I feel nauseous again. I walk to the bathroom and sit down. I open the covered and pull out a ginger drop. Pepto always makes me feel worse and ginger is natural so it's a win win.

I sit there for a minute and it keeps getting worse. Soon I lean over and I am sick. I groan and flush the toilet. I stand up and brush my teeth and walk to my bed. I lay down and call Nathan.

"Hello?"

"I was just about to call you. Are you okay?"

"I'm just feeling a little sick."

"Did you take medicine?"

"Yes."

"Good. I cant wait to see you. It's so boring here."

I hear some voices in the background, a girls voice.

"I gotta go, but I miss you and love you. I will talk to you tonight. Okay?"