I hate dresses

3 days later it was announced that Nathand found his mate.

His mom decided to host a gala.

That means a dress. And fancy make up.

"Nathan? Can I wear slack and a dress shirt instead?"

He chuckles. "No. You will wear a dress."

I smirk. "Can I bring Aubrie with me?"

He nods his head and I bounce out of bed to go get ready. I put on some Jean's and a red crop top hoodie. I slip on my converse and walk out. I run into Aubrie's room and jump on her bed.

Ever since I saw my brother I've been happy. I am still shy around other people, but Aubrie and I talked whenever I got home from the flight.

She groans at me. "Aubrie! We have to go get our dresses! The ball is tonight!"

She bolts out of bed. I snicker watching her trip over her rug trying to get to her closet. She pulls out a light pink tanktop and ripped jeans with her converse. She rushes to the bathroom to get dressed.

I put my hair in a ponytail.

She rushes out of the bathroom grabs her purse and she yanks me down the stairs.

I stumble over the last one and I start falling. My hand slipped out of hers.

I close my eyes bracing myself but I never hit the ground. I am caught by Nathan. Tingles shoot up and down my spine. I blush and turn my head he kisses my cheeck and I try not to sigh in delight. He sets me upright.

"Thankyou." I mumble.

He uses 2 finger to reach under my chin and lifts my head up. "I will always catch you when you fall."

I dont want to go shopping. I want to stay here with him. I hand grabs my hood and pulls me back.

"We have to get dresses now! Let's go!"

"We didnt even eat breakfat!" I whine.

She shrugs and throws me a granola bar. I blew a kiss towards Nathan and rush out the door. I slip in the car and she sits in the driver's seat.

15 minutes later.

We pull up the the mall and get out of the car. She practically drags me in.

She brings me to a shop filled with big poofy dresses.

"What can I help you with Aubrie?"

She smiles at the man with a metallic suit on.

"Me and my friend need dresses for a ball tonight."

He looks my over and my hands itch to pull my hood over my head. Lena comes to my rescue.

'Breath Ari. He is just admiring tour natural beauty.'

She says sarcastically. I scoff in my head. Well I guess that worked cause I dont have the urge to put my hood on anymore.

The guy leads me and Aubrie to separate fitting rooms.

"Ladies, we will bring some dresses for you to try on shortly."

I nod. This is going to take awhile.

2 hours later.

I groan. I hate dresses with a passion.

"3 more dresses Ms. Ari!"

"Ari! Why dont you like any of them? I likes the silver one with the slit for you."