It is decidingly so.

Nathan's POV

I have 2 days. 2 days until she cant bear the heat. She spends most of the day in her bed. When she comes down she looks a little worse. She has black bags under her eyes. Her hair is greasy and she is sweating. One time I saw her head in the freezer. Today she came downstairs and she looked better. Her hair was up in a bun. You can tell she was wearing makeup and she was shaking. She has on a burgundy sweater and black skinny jeans with converse. She goes and sits on the counter her jaw clenched.

She looks straight ahead and I feel her emotions. Shes angry. So so angry. Shes anxious, but the one that's the worst is the sadness. She crosses her arms on the counter amd her head falls on them. Her body shakes and I can't tell if she's crying or not.

Suddenly she gets up grabs my car keys and walks out the door.

Ariella's POV

I need to see his grave. I have to drive across the country but that's okay. I just miss him.

I jump in the car and peel out of the driveway. I tell the car to bring up my GPS and I'm speeding. In a car that isnt mine without a license. I get to the airport and I get a flight to Olympia Washington.

I sit on the plane and turn on the tv on the seat in front of me. They have youtube so I sign in and listen to my playlist.

5 hours later

My plane lands and I move my earbuds to my phone. I call and uber and he brings me to the graveyard. I go to a nearby florist and get some flowers.

When I arrive I go to my brothers stone. I sit with my back on his stone. And I just start talking. About everything. About mom and dad, school, werewolves, Nathan, and my fight with the man stealing bimbo. I was crying ny the end of it. I just wanted him to hug me, and take me to go get ice cream. To tell me it's okay amd that hes right beside me.

He cant. Hes gone. Erased from existence. I'm stuck here all alone. I cry for maybe 10 more minutes until I feel something explode within me.

I scream.
It burns.
It hurts.
Its the heat.
If he dosent mark me or I reject him I will die.

Nathan POV

She got a flight to Olympia. Where she goes I go. When I landed I felt it. I felt her pain. Emotional and physical. I have no clue where she is or what's happening but I have an idea.

"Ace go to every graveyard in Olympia."

He nods as we speed through the city.

*****A/N*****

Sorry it's been so long! I kept writing and deleting. I couldnt get it quite right. I promise I will update soon!
❤❤