Take a deep breath

I can no longer be weak. I am a queen. There is no space for weakness, therefore I refuse to feel anything else. Shutting of my emotions was almost a relief. I will no longer care if Nathan cheats. In fact I feel nothing. It almost feels like peace. The only people I truly care about are my babies. The one emotion I have not gotten rid of is Anger. My brothers killer is still on the run and that needs to change. Soon enough he will be taking his last breath. I will feel nothing about it. Lena sits in my mind slightly angry at me for not feeling through my emotions like an adult, but she understands that I have alot of things to do before fo using on myself. Exhaustion creeps into my mind as I'm walking down the airport landing pad. A black SUV pulls up beside me and the window rolls down.

"Get in my queen. Let's go see this hotel!"

I get in the car and watch the trees go by in a blur. When we arrive I open the door myself and get out. A guy beside me gives me my suitcase and I take the elevator up to my room. My room key opens the door and what I see stuns me. Its beautiful, the chandelier looks like rain frozen in place. The black comforter looks so plush and expensive.

Pushing my suitcase aside I run to the bed and throw myself on it

Pushing my suitcase aside I run to the bed and throw myself on it. The blankets couldnt be on top of me quicker.

As soon at my head hits the pillows, sleep welcomes me in its arms. Wrapping me in its peaceful bliss.

Nathan's POV

Its killing me that I have to do this. I never meant to say those words. I never wanted too.

The person who is after me personally contacted me. He sent a threat saying that if I didnt make her reject me he would kill her and the babies. The funny thing is as soon as she left chaos struck the pack. I'm no longer in the pack house I am somewhere underground sitting in a cell. The bars are silver and coated in wolves bane. Both deadly to a wolf.

Ari told me that I should go back to Kathrine and I couldnt help but laugh when she came into my cell. She is working with him. It killed my wolf when Kathrine came in, because we both knew what was going to happen.

And it did.

I couldnt stop it, even when I tried. I knew Ari could feel it too. The only reason I get to contact her is because I am supposed to have her reject me through the mind link. I felt her shut down her emotions. I felt her compress all of the pain and it nearly shattered my heart that she was so close to breaking because of me. Her face flashes through my mind and anger courses through my veins. I can no longer control myself.

Killian's POV

She almost rejected me. How could she?! No, this isnt her fault. It's his. He is forcing Nathan and I to do this. And I am done with it.

'Sweet pea. It's Killian.'

'What do you want Killian.'

'Its all a lie. He never meant any of those things. Kathrine only kissed us, and we tried to stop it, but we were tied down with silver. The guy is threatening to kill you and the pups.'