Happy birthday

Today is my brithday. Great.

I miss my brother.

I get out of bed. Take a shower and get dressed. I skip the make up and I just brush my hair, leaving it in natural waves. I shrug on my leather coat and headed downstairs.

I sat on the window ledge on the inside and watch the rain fall outside. A tear falls down my cheeck but I wipe it away. 2 days ago was when Nathan apologized to me. I pretty much just slept yesterday.

I put in my earbuds and listened to music.

I hug my knees to my chest and I try not to cry but I fail miserably.

I can call out to him, but he has stuff to do. I miss him more then anything.

I hear people talking around me but I ignore everything. I want to dissapear.

I should have fought harder.

I should have been better.

I failed him.

With that thought I went back upstairs. I took off my jacket and got under my blankets. I felt my mate pull my to his chest. When did he get here?

"Why are you crying?"

"Its my birthday today."

"Why does that make you cry?"

"Its also James birthday."

"I'm sorry princess."

A sob breaks out of me and I turned, facing nathan. I buried my face in Nathan's shoulder until I fell asleep.

Nathan's POV

I kissed her head. She didnt deserve this. Shes such an amazing woman. Today is her birthday, I ready knew.

We have a birthday for her today. I know she hates her birthday and wouldnt go so I also made it a way to capture people from the blood moon pack. I bought her dress. Shes going to hate me. I also bought her heels.

I mind linked Aubrie.

'We need to cheer her her up.'

She replied 'I have an Idea, but we need to go out. You can come if you want. We will take Alex too.'

'Okay get her now, she shouldnt sleep anymore.'

'Play her favorite song. Then she wont be grumpy when she wakes up.'

I close the mind link and connect my phone to the the sound system. At least she got to sleep for 30 minutes.

I'll just play a song she sings all the time.

I turn the volume up and the music plays.

I feel her wake up and turn to look at me. She starts singing along. I stand on the bed and give her my hand. She takes my hand and I pull her up we start dancing and jumping on the bed. She is laughing and so am i.

I pick her up and she holds onto my arm.