What secret?

Nathan's POV

I pick her up and rush into my pack house followed by her dad, my pack has started to follow us as I sprint down the hall to my pack doctor.

"Doc! Code red!"

The doctor ran out of her office and ran in front of me to the medical room. She ushered me to lay down.

The doctor started to touch her and I growled.

"Shes your mate isnt she?"

I nooded.

"Alpha I need you to let me touch her or I cant help you."

I nodded and I turned to see her dad stunned in the corner.

"I had a mate, Ari's mother. Me and her had to leave eachother. Our son died and Ari was in bad shape too. Whem we arrived at the scene Ari had passed out and our son was practically dead. We went on the security cameras and Ari was fighting so hard. Those wolf's barley got her she tried so hard to save her twin. When she woke up her brother was in bad shape. I chased her to his room, she sat there for hours. Watched his life fade from him, pleading. I watched her break. Her mother's favorite was always our son and she started staying out at night, fooling around with other men. We divorced, she didnt show up to court for Ari so I took her."

I felt tears come to my eyes. My mates twin died and her mother practically disowned her. I had to be strong for her. I turned back towards her and saw her shaking.

"Nathan! Please help!"

I rushed over to her and picked her up I layed on the bed and cradled her. She relaxed immediately.

"How long have you known her alpha?"

"2 days why?"

Her eyes widened in suprise.

"Your bond is incredibly strong. It's rare to see it so strong this early. Even when marked. You guys are going to be the best leader the whole wolf world has ever known."

I nodded and wiped the peices of hair sticking to her face away.

"Doc, how long until she fully changes?" She seems to debate with herself for a few moments.

"4-10 hours." "If I were you I would go make a little bed outside and get her comfortable for the shift. Stay close by, you know when your mate is near you the pain dosent seem as unbearable."

I mind linked my beta.

Ace, your Luna has begun the shifting process and is moving along quickly please go make a bed in the forest comfortable enough for a queen ASAP.

Yes alpha.

I could hear the smile I'm his voice. We have been wating for our luna, since I shifted which was a 2 years ago.

She whimpered and I help her close.

"Alpha her temperature is at 107, it is time to move her outside just incase my guess is wrong." I nod and mind link my delta.

Jason please take care of the lunas father.

Right away alpha!

I walked out to the forest following my beta's scent. What I see amazes me. I cant beleive they set it up in 30 minutes. Wolf speed and team work i guess.

 Wolf speed and team work i guess