We are all mad here

When we get back to the pack house I immediately go to the doctor. I knock on her door and she answers.

"Hello Luna! How may I help you?"

I smile at her.

"I think my baby has my power."

She looks suprised. Really? I didnt know traits can be passed down?"

I shrug and sit on the chair closing my eyes and taking a deep breath.

"I have a feeling that isnt all you came for is it?"

"No. It isnt all that I came for. I just need to relax. It feels like something big happens every other week and I'm really overwhelmed. Between Nathan, my mom, my brother, my dad, now my baby, and dont forget that I have powers, turned into not only a Luna but the Queen of all werewolves! My dad expects me to just forgive him but I cant! The one time I really need my mom she isnt here. My brother left me and Nathan kissed another Luna! Now I have to figure out how to juggle being a queen, a Luna, a mate, and I know nothing about being a mother! Nathan and I arent even married and we are having a baby! A baby! I have a life growing inside of me? I came in here to get away from the crazy because as soon as I leave something bad happens and I cant risk that with my baby."

I suck in a deep breath and look at the doctor and she is writing stuff down.

"What are you writing down?"

She finishes and looks up at me.

"Here is a list of everything you just named. When I'm overwhelmed I write a list of things I need to do. It dosent seem as bad when I do so. Also I would like you to try something."

I grab the list and look up at her. "What would you like me to try?"

"Aromatherapy."

I look at her funny but shrug.

"Its better then a pill for you and the baby. Certain smells do relax you, it is scientifically proven."

I nod and she goes into her office and brings back a diffuser with some oils. Along with some Ice for the bruise ai forgot I got from my dad. She plugs it in and pours a cup of water in the diffuser. She hands me the oils to smell and pick. I open each bottle and smell. I smell an orange and lemon one and I sigh. My mood almost immediately lighter. I hand her the orange and lemon one and she puts a few drops in. She smiled and walks out of the room. I kick off my shoes and lean my head against the wall.

Inhale

Exhale

My mind slowly declutters and I can breath a little bit lighter. I look at the list and I sigh.

- Relax
- Learn how to use your gifts
- Read a few books on pregnancy
- confront Nathan and tell him how you feel.
- Go to your mother's funeral for closure
- Start getting in the mindset for a baby.

It dosent look at bad as I thought. I can do this. I dont want to do this right now though. I hold the ice to my face. Right now I just want scilence and calm.

Nathan's POV

As soon as she threw her dad I saw her Emotions fly high. The wind swirled around her, blocking off all of her features. She walks into the pack house and we walk separate directions. She took a punch for me, defended me, and our baby after I kissed another Luna. I didnt follow her, maybe she just wanted to be alone. I do some work for 3 hours and I try to mind link my mate. The mind link is open but she isnt reasonding. She either is ignoring me or sleeping. I go downstairs to the doctor's office to set up an ultrasound for her but as soon as I walk in the office I am greated by a gently snoring Ari. Shes sitting on a chair with her head leaning against the wall. I laugh to myself and pick her up. She curls closer to me and I kiss her forehead. I carry her to my room and lay her down on her bed, I lay next to her and curl up. She is my light, I dont know what I would do without her.