No diffrence

The jet takes off in 20 minutes. Nathan stands in front of me with his hands shoved in his pockets with his hair blowing in the wind. Today was the first snow of the season. Normally I would be happy, but today is an exception.

"I'm going to be fine Nathan. Stop worrying."

"Ari! You are pregnant and you are already in danger because of your stress levels!"

My eyes narrow at him. "Then do me a favor and stay here so I dont stress more."

Then without another word he turn and walks to the car and he drives away. Without saying goodbye or an I love you. I put up my mental block so Nathan cant feel my emotions or hear my thoughts and I cant feel his. I turn and walk towards the jet. My hair whips in the wind, and I hug my black coat closer.

As soon as I get in the plane I sit in a couch beside the window and close my eyes

As soon as I get in the plane I sit in a couch beside the window and close my eyes. Nathan is so mad at me, I cant believe he just left. We wont see eachother for Gosh knows how long. It hurts my heart, and soon I burst out crying.

Stupid hormones.

This time no one is there to hold me. Something I got used to.

He broke down my walls

He got me to trust him

He let me go

This time, I wont go down without a fight. So I mind link him.

'I hope that you enjoy your alone time, maybe you should invite Kathrine over. She would enjoy that.'

His response was immediate

'What is wrong with you now?"

'What do you mean now?"

'You always have a problem. Your clingy and you are a liability. Especially when your trying to lead a pack.'

'Okay then. If you dont want me to communicate, I wont. I will tell you this, if we stop communicating we will fail.'

'It was bound to happen anyway. I would go insane if I have to listen to you anymore.'

Lena is going crazy in my head, trying to get me to stop, yet she is angry at Nathan. The air around me starts to move and I try to calm myself.

'Alright Nathan. Despite what my wolf wants I will reject you. It is obvious that is what you want. So here I go.

I, Ariella Vasquez re-'

Something hits the plane and suddenly we are spiraling down. A bag falls out of a compartment above me but I dont grab it. Instead I run for the emergency exit. I swing it open and jump.

For a secound I am airborne, free falling. All I can think of is the pilots, Ace, the warriors, and most of all my babies.

With the thought of them I stop falling. The plane tumbles further and further down but I reach out my hands and grab the top. I am pulled down with it, but I pull back as hard as I can. A scream rips from my throat at the effort. The air around me ripples from the power. Lena begs to let her take control of my body and I allow her to. I feel a soft feeling on my legs and I look down at myself as Lean comes to surface. My outfit is now a sky blue color, the bottom flows around me like water and as soon at Lean appears it is fully Materialized.

 My outfit is now a sky blue color, the bottom flows around me like water and as soon at Lean appears it is fully Materialized

Lena's POV

When I come out in human form, my babies spirits are alive. I look down and find my stomach sticking out. For a se ound I forgot that I'm holding on to a plummeting plane. Ari yells at me to focus and so I do.

I move quickly to the middle of the plane and lift it upwards. Pushing the air around us down and the plane goes up. When we reach the altitude we need to be at, I fix the angle so it will be back on course and I mind link the pilot.

'Which way?'

'Left your highness.'

I angle it towards the left and we fly.

Only 3 more hours. I can do this.

3 hours later

I slowly lower us until the plane hits the landing pad and i still slow it, till it makes a stop. It's not completely where it needs to be, but it's good enough. I gentley land on the ground and my mind is hazy with exaustion.

'Nathan? Its Lena. As I'm saying This Ari is screaming in my head to stop, but someone shot us out of the sky. Just thought you should know.'

'Is all of my people safe?'

'Just because your a king dosent make you superior to me. May I remind you that I can control an element and talk to the dead, so shut it. And yes. Ari and I flew us here.'

He cuts off the mind connection and I feel Ari trying not to cry in the corner of my mind.

"Ari!"

Ace yells at me while running.

"Are you okay? Wait how did you get so pregnant? When did you change your outfit?"

I smile at him.

"Ace. It's not Ari, Im Lena. Her wolf. I look so pregnant because that is my babies spirits. And the goddess decided I would wear this. It seems impractical and cold, but it was okay."

He bows down and I chuckle at him. "You have earned my respect so you can stand up. I know a way you can gain more respect though."

"How?"

"Talk some sense into Nathan before I reject him."

A pain starts to flow in my lower abdomen and soon its crippling. I fall to the ground, starting to panic but Ari takes over.

Ari's POV

The pain shoots though me like needles, and my first thought is the babies. So I shut down my mind barrier and I soon realize what's happening.

"Ace?"

"Hm?"

"Hes cheating on me."

Pain shots throughout me and I look down. I'm back in my normal clothes. I pull up my shirt a smidge and I see bruises. My throat closes up and my eyes well with tears.

"A- Ace. You need to run. As fast as you can."

He hesitates for a secound,  but when the air starts to move he runs. I feel like I'm suffocating. Maybe I am. The world around me spins. Maybe I'm exausted. Maybe this is all just a bad dream.

A hand reached out to me. And I eye it wearily. I reach out and grab it. I am pulled up and I see myself. Except I look older. My late 30's? She smiles at me. And says 2 simplest sentences that will leave me confused.

"Do not assume, it will leave you bruised. Remember that love will always prevail."

Then she is gone.

***A/N***

What do you think? I told you I would update soon.

What's going on with Nathan? Is it the end for them?

How did she see herself from the future?

You'll find out. Eventually.

Thank you so much for reading! Vote and comment! Your amazing!