Ideas?

This is not an update. I'm sorry! But before you get mad I would like for you to do 2 things.

1. If you have any ideas for the story please tell me! I would love some help!

2. I was thinking of starting another story. It would have slow updates until this one is finished but I have a really great idea for a book I would think.

What's your favorite genre. Werewolf, mafia, undercover stories (Ex: A secret street fighter goes to school undercover as a nerd.), sweet and simple romance, mystery? You name it and I might write it, but for now here is my idea:

Alice Castellano has had a rough life. Her parents both dying at the age of 12, forcing her to live on the streets. She had no money, food, shelter, and barley and clothes. She met a friend who taught her how to fight. At 15 she started street fighting, at 17 she was queen of the New York streets. Nobody knows who she is, she always wears a mask. Now 18 the only people she considered family died, forcing her to to become the leader of the 2nd most feared mafia in the country. On top of all of that she juggles school, her mom's last wish was for her daughter to get an education. When the most feared mafia moves into her territory she plans war. That is until she meets the leader of the number one most feared gang in both Italy and America, Ace Vince. Ace Vince has a past no one knows about, he is a secret a mystery. Perhaps that will fall in love. Perhaps they will destroy eachother.

Before I go I have one more thing. If you can or know anyone who can make a cover please tell me! You guys are truly the best! Thanks for reading!