Not again

***A/N***

Very very emotional chapter for me. This is short of short, but for a more dramatic effect. Also, dont hate me I'm not that cruel.
******

When I step off the plane a wave of humidity and heat make me cringe. I've always hated humidity. My emotions beg to be let out, but I know that if I do I will break down out of fear. So I dont. I run for the airport and to the car rentals.

"Excuse me sir. I need the fastest car you have for 2 days. I dont care how much it is, it's an emergency."

He nods his head and then looks back up at me.

"I have a Corvette stingrays available."

"Done!"

He looks at me weird but I could care less. He gives a call to the garage to put some gas in it and give it to me. The guy gave me my keys and I ran back to the airfield so I could choose somebody to come with me just in case something happens.

"Beta?! Can you come with me to get Nathan?"

He shakes his head no and points to all the people with us. I understood, he is going to have these people surround the place.

"He can't but I will."

His voice made me freeze on the spot. I turn around and he stands there smirking at me.

"Are you good at fighting?"

The beta speaks up. "He is now the leader of the 2nd most feared mafia. The Black Rose's. The previous leader, Alice Castellano became the mafia Queen. He is also a werewolf."

My eyes widen. The Black Rose's?  They are notorious for there clean and unsolvable crimes. Though they do kill, they also keep the drugs off of the streets in New York. The police have a certain amount of respect for them. The police definitely dont like them, but the previous leader is a decent person from what I have heard.

"Um sure. We have to go quickly." He nods and we jog towards the car. I slide into the driver's seat and start the car.

Lena guides me towards him, the bond making it easier. 30 minutes in the scilence starts driving me crazy and I sneak a peak over at mystery guy out of the corner of my eye He faces out the windshield and his gaze stays there.

I turn my head back and sigh.

'Baby. I love you. I always will, tell the kids I love them.'

My internal alarms were ringing.

'I love you too, I'm so close. Dont give up. Please dont, I dont know what I would do without you.'

Flashes of memories flow through my mind. Soon I realize they arent my memories. They are his. The first time he saw me, The time when he gave me his hoodie, Our first kiss, us marking eachother, me and him dancing to a song, and the one that hit the hardest. The one you could tell was his favorite. Was the one when he first told me he loved me. The smile on my face, the happiness.

Suddenly my body starts to feel like its shattering. I scream in agony, the pain rips through me. I swerve to the side and the guy beside me takes the wheel. Somehow I manage to slam on the bar below my seat and I slam backwards. My body begs for the torture to stop, my heart is ripped apart, my lungs suddenly not getting enough oxygen. The pain that hurts the most though, is my mark. Its burning, like someone grabbed a hammer and let it heat up in fire before hitting it against you. Over, and over, and over. At our destination the guy beside me rips out of his seat and opens my door. He lifts me out and lets be on the ground. I wither in the pain. The sweat causes my hair to stick to my forehead. My wolfgrowls at me to get up. To fight through the pain.

Nathan.

There is only one explanation onto why my mark is gone.

I try and mindlinl him but it sends a sharp wave of pain through my mind causing me to groan and stumble.

Borrowing strength from my wolf I stumble into the building and go towards my mates fading sent.

What I see makes me fall to my knees. If it were a movie it would be in slow motion.

Blood gushes out of a hole in his chest and I suppress a scream. I'm choking on my sobs. I check for a pulse.

There isnt one.

My wolf howls and a strangled cry escapes my lips. I lay my head onto of his and beg.

"Please come back Nathan. Please! I need you. I need you! Do you hear me! You have children to help raise!"

No response except for the heat leaving his body.

"Nathan! Answer me right now! Wake up."

No answer. Hes gone.

I hear footsteps behind me but I dont care. I grab his hand and hold it for dear life. He cant leave me. He isnt allowed.

Someone tries to touch me and I cant help it anymore. I break.

Sobs turn into screams. Someone starts pulling me away and I struggle against them.

"No! Let me go or I will kill you! Let me go!"

They didnt let me go.

They dragged me away kicking and screaming.

No one is going to be there to hold me. No one to love me. I'm alone. My brother is gone, my mom is gone, my dad hates me, and now my mate is gone.

The one person who I thought would never leave me, has left me.

Completely and utterly

Alone.