Rise from the ashes

Ariella's POV

The first day after that man stealing blondie I started learning. Here is what I know:

I am a Luna a female wolf who leads there pack beside the packs Alpha.

An alpha is the leader of the pack. They are stronger, faster, and they can control there pack.

A mind link is exactly how it sounds. You can only do that within the pack. It can be you and your mate or you and anyone else.

A beta is secound in command. Ace is the beta here.

A delta is third in command. Our delta is Jason.

There top warrior is the man stealing blondie. Cant wait to take that away.

There are packs for every moon phase.

A rogue is someone who was exiled from there pack. Forcing then to live on there own.

You heal after being a werewolf

If I win against the man stealing blondie, I will get the luna necklace. And the ritual tattoo thing.

I learned all of that in 2 days. Tommorow is my day. The day I will rise.

______________________________________

I will go to war.

I will fight for what's mine.

I dare her to get me angry.

I will rise from the ashes.

I am Ariella freaking Vasquez.

Nathan's POV

I saw the determination in her eyes. It was 3 days after Cassie challenged her. The day of the fight.

My mate could die. Today. She is fighting again one of my best warriors. Ari has no experience. Except for those wolves.

I'm scared.

Will she rise or die?

Will her spirit fly into the sky or will she prevail?

Ariella's POV

I'm cracking my knuckles

Wrapping my hands.

I will go to war.

I walked up to the clearing. She stood glaring at me, her hair in a high ponytail.

Everyone is here. Everyone on her side is over there everyone on mine on my side. People who cant decide stand in the middle. Of course they are outside of the ring.

I step in my corner. She steps in hers. Her eyes flash purple and blue. I'm not scared. If I die I'm with James if I dont them I live for another day. Lena knows how to fight. This morning I figured out how to split us. My moves will be her but I will be in my human body. One eye is green the other blue.