your hair looks like a birds nest

It's been almost a week since it happened. The only time I have gotten out of bed was to use the bathroom.

I sleep all day and cry all night. I'm not sure how I still can, i havent had any water for awhile. Plates of food are by my door. Lena keeps trying to get me up. So had Aubrie and Na-

Dont say his name. That's my new rule. Dont say his name. It's currently 10 am. A maid left my food by the door. I sigh. I'm not sure if I have the strength to get up anyway. I close my eyes. Sleep helps. Its quiet. Peaceful.

I start to doze of when something hits my door. I just sigh again.

"Kidnap me I dont care."

"Its reeks of depression in here."

My eyes pop open. I sit up and look at Alex. I regret it because a wave of dizziness washes over me.

"Take it easy. I heard you havent eaten or had anything to drink. And you clearly havent had a shower."

He holds his nose. Aubrie step in the room carrying 3 bags of McDonald's.

"I remember your favorite comfort food is McDonald's fries. I got you 2 large orders and a large sprite."

I attempt a smile but I fail miserably. She hands me a bag and I realize just how weak my body is. She puts the sprite on my nightstand and hands a bag to Alex. I open my bag and it smells delicious. Salty and greasy fries.

I take one out and take a bite. My mind says no and I try not to gag. I close the bag and stare blankly at the bed sheet.

"Why arent you eating? We know you love those."

"I'm not hungry."

"Well you have to because I Hear Nsthan coming right now and you have to show him you are fine."

Its true I hear his foot steps coming towards my door. I quickly open my bag and stick 3 fries in my mouth. He walks in as I'm about to swallow I see his face and I feel my stomach heave I run off the bed and into the bathroom. I throw up heave. Emptying the non existent contents of my stomach. I flush the toilet and I situp, leaning against the stone counter. The door opens and I see Alex. Behind him i see Aubrie, and behind her i see him. My eyes fill with tears and i look down, closing my eyes.

 My eyes fill with tears and i look down, closing my eyes

I hear the tears landing on the floor beneath me. My stomach twist in knots. Threatening to make me throw up again. There is one person who could make me feel better.

"James, I need you."

All of a sudden Alex and Aubrie are shoved in the bathroom by an invisible force and the door slammed in front of Nathan. My brother materializes in front of me. Alex and Aubrie gasp. He kneels in front of me.

"Ari, come here."

I launch myself at him hugging him. He runs my back and he holds me. It's almost like he is real. I wish he was. Eventually I stop crying and my breathing slows down. I lean back from him.