AUTHOR'S NOTE

And that's a wrap! This concludes the first book of Saviour and the first book of Winnie and Bucky's story.

The next book will most likely take place during post-winter soldier to winter soldier because that is the next Captain America movie in the series. However if you would like to see her during the Avengers movie just let me know and I will consider writing them but that would mean you would have to wait a while to see some Wucky.

I know it ended kinda confusing but please be patient because the next one will explain everything so just wait!

I hope you enjoyed reading this story because I have put a lot of time and effort into making this a good one. Plus I have enjoyed writing it!

I know it isn't the greatest story in the world but I really am trying. This book was the first story I had ever written to this extent and posted it for the world to see, all my other ones had just been short stories shown to my English teachers.

If you had any feedback or constructive criticism please do tell me because I am open to any suggestions that will hopefully improve my writing.

I would also like to thank all you guys whi havr taken the time to read my story, and have commented or voted, it truly means the world to me that people have been able to see my story and (hopefully) enjoyed it.

Writing is one of my passions, maybe not something I'm entirely good at but I love it anyway. It would be a dream for me to do something remotely involving this for a career, whether that's screenwriting or being an author, it doesn't matter but publishing this story I hope is a good starting point to get to where I want to be in life.

If you would like to read some of my other work, just check out my profile because currently I have one other book published - not completed though - that you might enjoy.

Until the next one, guys! Bye!