Part 1

Wednesday, 27 March 2019 || 20.00

____________________________________________________________

I punched the code to my apartment with a plastic bag on my other hand.

CLICK! I heard it once the door is unlocked, I twisted the door handle and found myself feeling calm again by the smell that I am used to.

The apartment is quiet, the way I like it, all I could hear is the loud sounds of my wet boots, raindrops dripping to my window, and sounds of plastic.

Its raining cats and dogs outside. I placed my plastic bag on the dining table and took off my boots.

I wore off my jacket and went to the bathroom and had a shower.

~30 minutes later~

I went out of the bathroom while my hands are holding my towel as I dry my hair. I dressed up comfortably and went back to the dining table.

I saw the plastic bag still laying there. I walked over to the plastic bag and opened it.

My hand dug in and took out a pair of ramen cups, eggs, a coke, and a pair of black permanent markers. I put all the things in the kitchen stove and went back the plastic back.

My hand slowly dug in and took the last object inside. I pulled it out and stared at a new cutter I was holding.

Then the came back to my consciousness, scoffed, and threw the long, slim, red-colored cutter carelessly to the sofa.

I went to the kitchen and placed the eggs and coke to the fridge, took the black markers to my room, placing it to my pencil case, and went back to the kitchen to cook some ramen for dinner.

Once it was cooked, I ate it peacefully and once I was done, I threw the empty ramen cup to the trashcan.

I walked to the sofa and saw the cutter laying there. I slightly smiled softly before I took the cutter and went to my bedroom.

I sat on the chair of my studying table. I turned around the cutter, spinning it for like 10 times, admiring the beauty. Then I got bored and looked over my pencil case on the table not far from me.

I slowly took my pencil case, dug in, and took out my black marker. I pushed my pencil case a bit further away and opened the lid of the marker. I brought the cutter nearer and wrote something on my brand new cutter.

M     O     N     I     K     K     A

I smiled once I wrote my name on the cutter. Then something hit me.

I put the marker away and slowly brought up the sharp knife. I stared at the masterpiece and suddenly, my hand moved and cut my other hand's index finger a big cut. Then I immediately brought up my index finger to my mouth, sucking up the delicious sweet metal taste, and looked over to the cutter with blood-stained of the sharp part.

I smirked.