introduction

trigger warning

This book contains discussions and actions of dark themes and mature content such as adult language, sexual themes, and self-harm. 

This is book one of the "Premonitions Saga".

❁ ❁ ❁

Anna Russel moves back to the small town in northern California when she's offered her dream job at her alma mater. With struggling with her writing, being a professor, and her alcoholism, Anna is reacquainted with the man she left behind.

Lars Nordin, the beefy Swed, goes about his life trying to forget about the one that got away when one fall afternoon, she walks into his family's hardware store. Lars is instantly back under her spell but, she isn't the same woman he used to know.

With secrets and family drama, Lars spends his days making Anna feel worthy of love, his love.

❁ ❁ ❁

The author of this book does not intend to romanticize mental illness. The sole purpose of this book is to believe that better is coming, to take every day one step at a time, and that your experiences and feelings are valid. The author is an advocate for mental health awareness who writes love stories, ones that make the hurt bearable, to not only spread awareness, but to show others that they are not alone.