ø³

You lazily got up from your bed and stretched yourself.

It was the first day of school!

You did your morning routine and wore your uniform. You combed your hair and put some make up then winked at your reflection on the mirror.

"Perfect!"

You went downstairs and drank milk. After that, you grabbed your bag and about to leave the house but you remembered the old man upstairs.

"Ugh! That guy."

You stomped your feet while you made your way to his room. You knocked but no one answered. You opened it and saw Yoongi, still cuddling with his pillows. You walked near to him.

"Yoongi."

You tried to shake him but he didn't move.

"Hey, Yoongi. We're gonna be late."

But still, he didn't move and just groaned.

"If you don't wake up, I will surely give you a bath in bed." You mumbled and shook his sleeping figure harder.

"Yoongi!?!" you screamed.

He instantly opened his eyes and sat up in utter shock. When he recovered, his gaze scanned the whole room and stopped at your direction. He glared at you. That look that he wanted to burry you alive and finally erase your existence.

"What?" he asked angrily.

"We're gonna be late you old man. It's the first day of school so get up! Aish, I'm not your mom for Pete's sake!"

He laid back and covered his ears.

"Stubborn!?!" You screamed but still, he didn't got up. You grabbed his pillow and pulled his arm. "Drive me instead."

He stared at you and you could see in his eyes that he was irritated. You put both of your hands on your waist and raised a brow at him. He rolled his eyes and grabbed your hand towards him. Before you could react, you were already under his shirtless body, wrists pinned on the bed.

dO_Ob

'Fuck! Too hot!

"Breakfast in bed, huh?" He said with his deep morning voice.

Yes! Ehemmm... Am I that itchy?

d--,b

He smirked. Your eyes widen as he leaned over your neck. You felt his hot breath drawn on your neck and it brought shivers down your spine.

Mister, that's illegal! You wanted to voice out.

"Hmm... you smell so good," he whispered and sniffed.

You gasped. Shivers run through your soul. You felt your whole body weakened. The butterflies in your stomach went insane. The crazy feeling was starting to build and you had no strength to stop it, to stop him.

What is this?..

And before you lost your sanity, you regained your lost strength and moved widely under him.

"G-get off me, you b-bastard!"

He stared at you and sighed. He laid back on his bed and pushed you to the other side. You fell in the floor with your butt first.

"Hey!?" You immediately stood up and glared at him.

"I'm not going to school. I'm tired and please, I'm sick of your face," he groaned and dig himself deeper on the sheets.