³6

You started spending your time together with Yoongi. He always brought you to places that he knew you'll love.

Now, he brought you to a beach. He grabbed you to the water.

"I know that there will be no people here so we can enjoy our time," he said.

"It's so nice here," you awed.

"I know."

He splashed water at you and started running away while laughing.

"Yah!"

You chased after him and also splashed water. You kept chasing each other until you really were wet. You saw the joy on his face and you feel so proud that you were the one that caused it. His laugh was so genuine and it was the first time you heard him laughed so loud like that. It was like he has no care to the world. You felt happiness overwhelmed in your heart through every part of your body.

He ran towards you and lifted you on his shoulder. You keep wiggling yourself to get out of his grip but it was no use. He threw you to the sea and started laughing so hard while looking at your wet figure. A pout formed on your lips and he leaned towards you. He cupped your cheeks and planted soft kiss on your nose. You giggled and pulled him to the sea and drowned him to the water.

You laughed hard seeing him pouting. He hugged you and looked directly in your eyes.

"Thank you," he whispered.

"For what?"

"For being the cause of my euphoria. You're the light that shines on my dark world. I'm so thankful for having you," he said while stroking your wet hair.

"Aww," you giggled and splashed water at him.

"Y/N! You ruined the moment!" He yelled.

You giggled and ran away and he chased you.

"They really looks so happy with each other."

"I know. It was the time again when I saw Yoongi so happy. It was seen all over his face. I'm happy that he found the one that will cause him smile and bring out his bright side. I missed the old him and because of Y/N, he came back."

"It was also the first time I saw Y/N being so happy with a guy. Not just a guy, but the one she loves."

"They really look perfect, aren't they?"

"Of course they are. A perfect moment that will be written on their story."

-

After the moment at the beach, you decided to go home. He let you wear his shirt. You always sniffed the shirt and bit your lip.

'He smells hot!'

After you dressed, he brought you on a cafe to eat lunch. Then, you tracked your way to your home.

You entered the house with a wide grin on your face.

"Mom?" You called out but no one answered.

"They said that they're going to buy some stuff," Yoongi answered.

"Okay. See you on dinner, my king. I'll just be in my room. But if you want my company, just knock," you smiled.

"Okay, my queen."