³2

You were fitting the dress Yoongi bought for you.

It was purple off-shoulder dress. It was knee level and paired with black doll shoes.

It fitted on your body perfectly. Yoongi had a nice taste.

You put light make up and combed your hair. Your door swung open, revealing a Yoongi in black shirt tucked inside his black polo and ripped jeans.

He looked at you up and down then a wide grin appeared his face, "Looks like my princess turned into a goddess."

"And looks like my knight turned into a hot king," you chuckled.

"Let's go."

He raised his hand and you picked it. You went downstairs where your parents were waiting. They looked at the both of you and down to your hands.

"They're sweet," your mom whispered to your dad.

"Something's fishy," he replied and was hitted on his head.

"You look gorgeous, baby," your mom giggled and grabbed you.

"I know, mom," you flipped your hair and chuckled.

The four of you arrived at a restaurant. You found a vacant seat and sat on. You sat beside your dad and across Yoongi. Your dad ordered steak and wine, but juices for you and Yoongi. You started eating and exchanging stories.

Yoongi stared at you and you mouthed 'what?'. He leaned towards you made you gasp. He placed his hand on your cheek, made you shivered, and wiped beside your lips with his thumb. He sat back and got stared by your parents.

'I see,' your dad thought.

You hid your face that was already shaded with red. Yoongi chuckled and you hit him on his knee down the table. He whined and you rolled your eyes.

You stopped from eating when you saw Ennie entered the restaurant. Your eyes widen and Yoongi looked at you, confused.

'What?' He mouthed.

You pointed Ennie using your lips and he turned his gaze to her. Even Yoongi, his eyes widen and clicked his tongue.

'What should we do?' You mouthed.

'I don't know' Yoongi shrugged.

"What's wrong?" You glanced at your dad and shrugged.

You glanced again to Ennie and your eyes were locked. Her eyes widen.

'So... they're official?' Ennie cried inside.

Her heart broke and wanted to know the truth. She walked towards your table made you bit your lip. You kept praying that she won't come but she was near.

"Hi, Mrs. Jihyo," She greeted made you clicked your tongue.

"Oh! Hello, Ennie," your mom said and glanced at Yoongi, worriedly. "Have a seat."

"No thanks, I'm just here to meet my brother," she smiled. "Having a peaceful dinner huh?"

"We're having a peaceful dinner but it was ruined when you came," Yoongi sassed and was hitted by your mom on the back of his head.

"Yeah, a family dinner," your mom said.

"Family...?" She furrowed her brows.

"Yes. Meet my husband, Lee F/N. And her daughter, Y/N," your mom introduced.

Your breathing got heavier.

"Husband? So, she is Yoongi's sister?"

"Step sister," your dad corrected. "But it's just the same."

"Are you here to interview us? You're ruining our night," Yoongi rolled his eyes and was received a death glare from your mom.

"Kind of... I thought Yoongi and Y/N areㅡ"

"Hey Ennie! I'm here."

You sighed in relief and also Yoongi.

"Oh! My brother is here. See you soon, Mrs. Jihyo. And you too, Yoongi and Y/N," she smirked and went to her brother.

"She knows you too, Y/N?"

"Yes. She's one of our classmates," you answered.

'I have to thank her brother for saving us from death'