³4

You were so scared that your parents will know. You were now sitting on your chair, not minding the discussions. You kept glancing at Ennie. She just smirked darkly and shook her head.

'She has a plan. I know it'

Yoongi noticed you, he held your hand and smiled, "Everything will be fine."

You smiled and nodded, "Lucky to have you."

The class ended and Yoongi left you for a while to buy some snacks. Ennie went to you and smirked, "I thought you were couples."

"Of course we are," you replied while packing your stuff.

"Oh! Illegal love I guess."

You glared at her, "Why can't you mind your own business? It's our life, not yours. Our life, our desicions."

"Of course I'll mind. You have who I love."

"Pathetic bitch. Before, you have Yoongi but you just left him, broken hearted. But now that he moved on and loves someone, you came back and starts owning him. Starts intering his relationship. Our relationship," you crossed your arms.

"It's none of your business why I left him," she crossed her arms too.

"And it's also none of your business about our relation," you snapped back.

"As what I told you, it's on my business. Poor you, what will be your parent's reaction if they'll found out that their lovely kids are couple."

You went silent for a while and she started laughing.

"I think, I'm the only one who'll ruin your relationㅡ"

"Do it, and your deepest secret will reveal," Yoongi came and stood beside you, "What will also be your parent's reaction if they'll found out that theirㅡ"

"STOP!" Ennie shouted and ran out of the room.

Yoongi chuckled and you looked at him with your brow raised, "What is her secret?"

"It's a secret," Yoongi chuckled and you pouted.

"Tell me," you begged.

"I won't." He protested and smiled.

"Please," you made a puppy eyes.

"Kiss me first," he pointed his cheeks and you went red.

"You're idiot!!" you hit him and walked away.

Yoongi chased you and grabbed your arm. You look at him with pouty face and he laughed. He cupped your cheeks and kissed your lips made you look like a tomato.

You looked down feeling embarrassed when the students around you started to squeal. You glared at Yoongi who was wearing a gummy smile. You sighed. You really couldn't get angry at him if he looked so cute. You pinched his cheeks hardly made him whined and you chuckled. You ran to the cafeteria and he chased you.

Meanwhile...

Ennie gritted her teeth and made her fist balled that she felt her blood dropped. She glared darkly at the two of you who were chasing each other.

"You'll be mine, Yoongi. I'll get you back. And... bitchy Y/N, be ready for my darkest plan."