¹7

"Good morning Y/N! Did you heard the news?" Somi greeted you.

"What news?"

"There will be new students. They said that they are hotties," she giggled.

"I don't care. But hey, tell me about you and Namjoon?" you pouted and walked to the hallway.

"I'll tell you later. I want to tell you now but the bell will ring soon, sorry," she said.

"It's ok."

Your path crossed and you went to your classroom. Yoongi was already there. You sat beside him.

"Yoongi, I will be with Somi later. We'll just hang out in a cafe. I promise, I will wash the dishes," you said.

"You always washed the dishes. But okay, just be safe and take care," he smiled and you stared at his gummy smile.

"Hey! You look like a cute couple," one of your classmate commented.

"Of course, we are," Yoongi said and smiled again at you. You were shock and trying to process what he just said.

'We? Couple?'

"I mean, we are cute," he said and you pouted.

"Of course, we are," you added but your nerves are having a party.

'Oh gosh! It really means that we are a couple' you thought. 'Nah, you're just siblings and never gonna be a couple' the other side of your mind said. You shook your head and a smile creeped on your face.

"Good morning class," your adviser said in front of the class.

"Good morning Mr. Shin," the class greeted back.

"Ok, this day, we have two new transferees. Hope you treat them nice like you treated Mr. Min. Come inside and introduce yourselves," your teacher said and your eyes locked at the door.

Your eyes widen at the sight of the one you bumped last days.

'What's his name again? Oh! He really is a hottie'

"Good morning, the name is Jeon Jungkook, 18 years old..." he roamed his eyes around the class and was locked his gaze at you. He grinned and flashed his bunny smile, "Hope you take care of me, thank you," he bowed.

You smiled at him and he did the same and winked. You felt the warmth on your cheeks and the glare of Yoongi. You hung your head low to hide the blush on your face.

Another student entered that made Yoongi smile.

"Good morning to all of you. I'm Sy Ennie, 18 years old. Hope you also take care of me."

You glanced up and raised your brow, blood boiled again.

'So she planned to enter here huh? To flirt Yoongi. The fuck of this girl'

"Ok, thank you. Sit wherever you want, Mr. Jeon and Ms. Sy" your adviser said and they bowed.

Ennie walked near the both of you and put her bag on your desk.

"Can I sit here? I want to sit beside Yoongi," Ennie said and you sighed in frustration.

"There's a lot of empty seats out there," you pointed out the empty seats.

"I want beside Yoongi," she said and crossed her arms.

"Fine. Cause you can't hold your itchiness," you stood up and grabbed your bag.

You looked for a seat and smiled when you saw Jungkook offered a seat beside him. You put your bag beside him and sat.

"She really is getting into my nerves. If this is not a school, I will definitely grab her hair and she'll get out of here, bald," you gritted your teeth in frustration and Jungkook laughed.