³7

Your teacher didn't appeared on your class so you have time to do what you want.

"What will you do, babe?" Yoongi asked.

"Nap," you giggled and laid your head on your desk.

Yoongi pinched your nose so you sat up. You hit him and frowned. He laughed and pinched your cheek.

"Don't nap. I want your company," he said.

"Okay, your highness," you bowed.

"Don't say it. I'm the one who'll treat you a princess, queen, empress, name it," he said and you blushed.

"Aww, you cute tomato," he pinched your reddish cheeks and you hit him hard.

"Tell me stories," he pouted.

"Okay... There's a cat that stole the princess's fish in her aquarium," you giggled and Yoongi's face went serious at listening. "She keep hunting for the cat for about 2 weeks and luckily, she caught it. The princess awed at the cat cause it looks so cute and fluffy. She named it Yoongi."

"Yah!"

You started laughing at his reaction and pinched his nose,"Cause you look like a cat. A very cute cat."

"I'm not."

"You are."

"Stop it, lovebirds. There's a lot of ants here that are craving for sweets," your classmate teased.

"Like who?" Yoongi asked.

"Like Ennie," your classmate replied and started laughing.

"Shut up! you freaks!" She yelled and walked out, slammed the door behind her.

"Oh! Is she affected?" A girl across you asked.

"Maybe she is. She keep on glaring at Yoongi and Y/N while doing some sweet stuff," her seatmate giggled.

You looked at Yoongi and he smiled, "Want another story?"

"Not anymore."