¹3

You glanced at the clock.

12:30 pm

You sighed and slammed yourself on the couch. Yoongi still didn't came back to your house when he went out with his girlfriend. You closed your eyes and heard a knock. You raised your brow and headed to the front door. You opened it and crossed your arms.

"Oh! Hi there. Is this where Yoongi lived?" a guy asked.

"Yeah," you answered.

"Yoongi is so drunk. Can I take him inside?" he asked.

You just nodded and he helped Yoongi and you guided him to his room. The guy put Yoongi on his bed. You stared at your brother, pissed.

"Sorry for interupting your sleep. I am his friend. He went to us to drink but he drank too much. Anyway, I'm Hoseok," he said and held his hand up. You smiled at him and took his hand.

"Y/n," you replied.

"So, I must go. Bye Y/n," he smiled.

"Thank you for bringing him home," you said and waved.

You closed the front door and headed to your step brother's room. You glared at him.

Because you were not a bad girl, you took a basin of warm water and a towel. You sat next to him and started to wipe the towel on his head and you gazed on his lips.

Fuck!

You wiped his neck and gulped.

Why is everything on him  so sexy?

You shook your head and tried to take off his shirt cause he was sweaty.

I swear. I don't want to do this. But...

You were startled when he let out a chuckle. You just shook your head. You went to his closet to grab some of his shirt. You grabbed one and smelled it.

Ahhh, even his scent is so hot!

You sat beside him on the bed and changed his shirt. After that, he groaned and grabbed you. You were shock on what he did and he hugged you that made your eyes more widen. He chuckled and caressed your hair gently. You smelled the scent of liquor from his breath as your faces were inches away from each other until he buried his face on the crock of your neck. You just sighed and he groaned.

"Ennie, don't leave me again, okay? I missed you so bad," he whispered and you felt the sadness of his voice.

But all you care was your heart that sunkin.

"Ennie, you're mine, okay? Don't go. I will miss you," he whispered again and you pulled away from him and felt your cheeks wet.

Did I cry? No. It doesn't hurt. Nah, it really doesn't hurt.

You sighed and wiped your tears.

"Maybe you cared for me cause I am your sister. It's ok cause it's the reality," you sighed and slapped your face. You covered him with comforters.

"Thank you for being a good brother."

You sighed and went out of his room. You closed the door and went to your room. You slammed your body on the bed and closed your eyes.

===

Yoongi woke up and welcomed by a head ache.

Shit! Why did I drunk too much?

He sat up and glanced at the surroundings.

'Why am I in my room? Did Hoseok sent me here?'

He also noticed that he wore a new shirt.

'Did I managed to change my shirt?'

He groaned in pain and saw a glass of water and pain killer on his night stand. He also noticed a note.

~**~

Drink this and take a warm shower to lessen your hangover, STUPID!!!

From:
GORGEOUS BUT DANGEROUS

~**~

He let out a chuckle and took the pain killer. He chuckled and went to take a shower.

'Atleast she cared for me'

After the shower, he stepped out to his room and went to your room but found nothing. He heard a familiar laugh and went to the living room.

"Hey Yoongi! Glad that you're awake," Hoseok greeted his friend.

Yoongi glared at the two of you. You sat next to Hoseok while having a good time but your mood changed when you saw Yoongi. You bit your lips and swallowed the bitterness inside you.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked coldly.

"Nothing. Just confirming that you're okay," Hoseok answered.

"You saw that I'm okay now so, you can go," he said.

"Nah, I just wanna hang out with Y/n. You didn't told me that you have a sister," he pouted.

"Step sister. And why would I tell you," he raised a brow.

"Yah! You should be thankful cause I sent you home," Hoseok pouted and you chuckled.

"Get out, Hoseok. I know that you're busy right now. Go!" Yoongi said.

Hoseok just pouted and went to the door. You followed him but just greeted by Yoongi's glare. You shrugged.

"Bye Hobi! Hope that I'll see you again," you waved.

"Bye Y/N!"

Hoseok's car left and you sighed. You have a new friend again. You glanced back at Yoongi who was sitting on a stool.

"Why did you do that?"-you pouted but he just rolled his eyes.

A thought rushed on your mind.

'The video! The night when I was drunk! The words I've said!'

You gasped when you remembered everything and went to your room.