²5

The bell rang and you packed your stuff. Yoongi approached you.

"Y/N," he said and you looked at him, preventing not to smile.

"Yes?"

"Will you go home with me?" He asked and you nodded. "I'll wait at the parking lot."

"Okay," you smiled and he left, leaving you alone with Jungkook.

"Tell me, Y/N," Jungkook pouted.

"I have nothing to tell you," you said.

"You have," he protested.

"Okay. I'll tell you tomorrow, together with others."

"Okay," he smiled happily and left you.

You carried your bag and stepped out. You were about to turn to the parking area when someone held you arm. You glanced at who it was and saw a smirking Ennie. You slapped her hand and stood straight in front of her, crossed arms, brow raised.

"What do you want?" You asked, emotionless.

She didn't say anything but dragged you inside an empty room. She locked the door and threw you on the floor. You stood up and dusted yourself.

"You really are a slut," she said. You raised your brow and smirked.

"Am I the slut here, or you? Keep pushing herself to the man that she left long time ago. Coming back again and flirt with him like she did nothing," you said.

"How dare you!" She yelled and attacked you.

She mapped you on the floor and about to punch your face but you changed the position with all your strength. Now, you were the one on the top of her. You slapped her face multiple times and pulled her hair. She keep protecting her face but you kept slapping her and pulling her hair.

She hit you on your stomach and you twisted in pain. She punched your face and was hitted on your cheeks. Your blood boiled so you pinned her hand above her head using your feet and punched her face with all your force and a crack was heared, loudly. She twisted in pain and cursed loudly. You stood up and looked at her, twisting on the floor.

You touched your cheeks and  groaned in pain. Before you left, you kicked her on the leg and squated, "Learn to know who you're dealing with, next time."

You walked to the door and unlocked it. You grabbed your bag and about to stepped out when she shouted.

"I'm not done with you, bitch!"

You turned your head to her and smirked, "Me either. I have fun punching your disgusting face. Be thankful cause my beautiful hand hurts, if it didn't hurt, you might found here in this room, dead."

You walked fast and headed to the parking area but bumped something hard. You sat on the ground and felt dizzy.

"I'm so sorry. I was about to go to you, sorry," a sweet voice said and helped you got up.

You looked down to hid the bruise on your face.

"Let's go," you said and he followed.

When you arrived, you immediately fast walked to avoid from Yoongi but he held your wrist. You covered your face with your hair and faced him.

"What's in here?" He asked and was about to tuck your hair but you stopped him.

"Nothing," you answered immediately.

He held both of your hands and put it down then uncovered your face. He gasped when he saw the big bruise on your face. You looked down but he lifted your chin up and scanned your cheek.

"Who did this?" He asked angrily.

"No one. I bumped on the wall when someone accidentally pushed me. I'm clumsy sometimes, you know?" You laughed awkwardly but he was not convinced with your explaination.

"It'll be fine, Yoongi," you said and carressed his hand.

"Who did this? Tell me, honestly," he protested.

You sighed and looked at his eyes.

"Your girlfriend," you said and looked down.

"Eh? I just started courting you and not having your sweet yes yet, so I don't have a girlfriend," he smiled.

"You mean, you're not in a relationship with Ennie?"

"So, she did this to you?" He asked angrily and you nodded slowly.

"I will definitely break her neck, tomorrow," he said, darkly. "What the heck entered her mind to do this to you?"

"She said, I'm a slut. I keep closing myself to you," you said.

"What the fuck?" He yelled. "Even she's a girl, I'll kill her if she laid a hand on you again. Even your hair, I don't want her to touch it," he clenched his jaw and you chuckled.

"It's just a little bruise, Yoongi. No need to kill her, I already broke her nose," you smiled, proudly.

"Oh? You did?" He asked.

"Of course, I can protect myself," you smiled. "No need to worry now, okay?"

He nodded and entered the house.

You entered your room and changed clothes. You sat on the mattress of the bed as soft knock was heard at your door.

"Open," you said and the door opened, revealing Yoongi.

"Hi," he said and sat beside you.

He was holding a fabric with ice and a midkit. He placed it beside him and gently tucked your hair behind your ears.

You shivered from his touch and stared at him. He carefully put the ice on your bruise and you gasped.

"Does it hurt?" He asked concerened.

"Of course it is, pabo," you smiled.

"Should I kiss it to take the pain away?"

You just chuckled and shook your head, "I'm not a baby anymore."

"Of course you are. You are my baby," he said and felt your face getting hot.

He placed the ice again on your cheek and you closed your eyes, feeling the cold ice hitting your cheek.

He put some ointment on your cheek. You smiled at yourself while looking at the serious face of Yoongi while taking care of you.

He stood up and stroked your hair.

"I'll be downstairs. Mom will call us any minute now for dinner. I'll wait for you there," he said and kissed your forehead. "I love you."

"I love you more."