²7

You stepped out of the car to see where Yoongi brought you. A smile creeped on your face.

You were at the park where your dad and your mom brought you when you were just a little girl.

"Dad said that you missed this place," Yoongi said and you looked at him with teary eyes.

'He really is full of surprises'

"Thank you so much, Yoongi," you said and embraced him.

You ran to the bench where you and your family usually sat on. Yoongi sat beside you and you glanced at your surroundings.

"It changed so much. But all the happy memories were still here," you sighed sadly and Yoongi stroked your hair.

"Don't worry, I'm here for you. Always. We'll create another happy stories, together."

You stayed there for an hour, sharing stories.

"Y/N,"

"Yes?"

"I waited for months to have a perfect time to say this," he said and faced you, carressing your cheeks. "I love you and all I want to do now is to make you mine, only mine. To be part of your life, to be called your boyfriend, to be told, I love you too," he took a deep breath and smiled at you sweetly, looking deep into your eyes. "Can you be my girlfriend?"

You smiled widely and held his hand, "I loved to. I thought you'll never ask."

He embraced you tightly and kissed your forehead. "Thank you. Remember this, baby, I love you and will love you more, no matter what happens and what others say. I promised to be with you."

"I love you too, Yoongi. But, how about our parents?"

He pulled away and thought. A heavy sigh escaped his lips and smiled, "Let's keep it a secret first. I know that someday they'll accept and understand our desicion and our relationship."

"I hope," you said and hugged him.

You went back to your house, having a smile on your faces.

"You're finally here," your mom said and hugged the both of you. "Let's have dinner, together as a family."

"Ok, mom. I'll just change into pajamas," you said and walked to your room.

You changed and went to the dining area. You sat across your dad and beside Yoongi.

"I'm glad that you really got along with each other," your mom said and you forced a smile.

'We're in a realtionship, duh'

"I thought that Yoongi will be so disrespectful to you like what you told me," your dad chuckled and you looked at Yoongi as he shook his head.

After the dinner, you went to your room and was about to enter but Yoongi held your arm.

"What's up?"

He leaned closer and held your cheeks and put small kisses all over your face. He pecked your lips and looked into your eyes.

"Good night," he said and kissed your forehead. "Sleep tight, princess"

"Good night too," you smiled and was about to enter again but he tighten his grip. You turned to him and chuckled at his pouty face.

"Where's my good night kisses?" He pouts.

You giggled and held his cheek then tiptoed to level his height and kissed his lips. It last in a minute then he wrapped his arms around your waist that made you gasp between his lips. He pulled you closer and you deepen the kiss. It went passionate not until you heard something was dropped on the floor.

"F/N!?! Put that back," your mom's yell.

You pulled away and catch some air. He smiled and kissed your forehead again.

"Enter your room now before I lost my control," he said and you chuckled.

You obeyed and entered your room. A big grin viewed on your face and you insanely jumped up and down on your bed and rolled over and over but was fell on the floor. You didn't mind the pain and squealed continuesly.

'I can't believe it. He is now my boyfriend! And we... WE KISSED AGAIN!?!?!!'

-

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 134 READS. IT REALLY MEANS TO ME. Knowing that someone out there was reading this story. I'm not a good writer. In fact, this is my first.

But I'm so happy...

It made me inspired to write more. Even I'm not good at sweet moments....

Once again, Thank you and be safe, always♡

Love Lots,
Angelthea