ø7

The sunlight hit your face. You sat up and then did your morning routine. You were drying your hair when a knock was heard at the door of your room.

"Y/n, honey?"

It was your dad.

You opened the door and saw your dad smiling at you.

"Morning, baby," he kissed your forehead.

"Morning too. What's up?"

"We are going to leave now. Promise me to be a good girl."

"Of course! I promise. Yoongi is nice so I will be good."

"Good, now bye sweetie. We will be late in our flight," he said and hugged you.

You just followed him to the front door and hugged your step mom.

"Take care here, baby. Just call me if Yoongi did something stupid, okay? Love you," your mom kissed your cheeks and they went inside the car.

You just waved at them as they left. You sighed and entered the house again.

"Morning, Y/n," Yoongi greeted.

"Of course it's morning," you sassed.

He just rolled his eyes and hit your arm so hard.

"You're so rude to me."

And with that, he ran to the kitchen.

"Yah! That hurts!"

You followed him to the kitchen. As you got there, he posed like an idiot and pointed a fork at you.

"Don't come near to me," he said.

"What will you do if I'll come near to you? Push me? Kick me? Poke me with that fork?"

You slowly approached him.

"I'll definitely kiss you," he smirked.

You were taken a back at his reply but smirked.

"If you can," you teased.

"Don't try me, girl. I'm a guy and I'm not fooling around."

"Of course you're not," you teasingly bit your lower lip.

Yoongi on the other hand, lost his control. He immediately pinned you on the wall. Your wrists above your head. Your eyes widen at what he did. He leaned closer and you felt his warm breath at your face that brought shivers down your spine. You smelled the mint of his breath.

"I said don't try me," he smirked and trailed his eyes down your lip.

"I-I'm just k-kidding," you stuttered.

"There's no time to play, Y/N."

Just kiss me already

And in a blink of an eye, his lips was pressed against yours.

A tingly sensation filled your soul. The warmth of his lips felt amazing. You stayed in that position and after a while, he started to move his lips and you kissed back. The unknown sensation scattered through your body.

The gentle kiss was replaced with passionate one.

You pulled back to catch your breath. Your cheeks were hot. You were a red mess.

"Continue."

The both of you glanced at where the voice came from and saw Seokjin and Namjoon watching the two of you while munching popcorns.

Yoongi let you go and you looked down in embarrassment.

"Uh, I-I need to do s-something," Yoongi excused and left.

"You really are an idiot! They were not finish yet and you commented," Seokjin scolded Namjoon. "What if they're going to fuck? We will witness it, you damn fuck."

"What? I'm just so excited what will happen next," he protest.

Jimin arrived with a box of pop corn on his hands.

"What did I miss?"

"Kill Namjoon. He interupted the love birds," Seokjin hissed and glared at Namjoon.

"Why are you here?"

You grabbed them out of that room. You really were embarrassed.

"We just came here to watch movie with you but that scene was the best!" Seokjin exclaimed.

"What the?" You glared at them.

"You're so cute, tomato," Namjoon teased.

"Yah! It was an accident. I didn't mean it," you defensed but they stared at you in disbelief.

"Yeah, you accidentally kissed him back," Seokjin shook his head.

"You watch all the scene?!" You exclaimed.

"Yup. And we need part 2," Namjoon grinned.

"I don't have the chance to watch. You're so mean Seokjin-hyung! Why did you want me to buy more popcorns," Jimin pouted.

"Enough, okay? Forget it and erase it in your empty brains. Now, what do you want?" You crossed your arms.

"Ok? We will be having an acquaintance party this Tuesday!" Seokjin excitedly exclaimed and playfully hit Jimin's arm.

"We just want to inform you. So, bye Y/n! We have to decorate the place," he waved.

Namjoon hugged you and whispered, "Take your time with him."

And they left.

You were still standing there until his words sunk into your brain.

"Yah! You're all so mean!" you yelled but they were already gone.

"What's the problem?" Yoongi asked but you just lowered your gaze and hid your red face.

"You're cute when you're blushing, Y/n," he chuckled.

"Yah!"

You huffed and punched his arm. He just laughed and you pouted.

"Yoongi!" You exclaimed in excitement when you remembered what Seokjin said. I mean, about the party.

He almost jump and his eyes widen in shock. It made you laugh.

"Hey! Why did you yell?" he asked and you stopped laughing, wiped your tears and stood up straight. You grabbed his hand and swung it and danced.

"What's wrong with you?" He stared at you, confused.

"We are having a party at school. Let's go shopping!"

You exclaimed and already forgot about the embarrassing moment of you in the kitchen earlier.