ø6

The class ended and you walked to the parking area, following Yoongi.

"Even at the back, you still look perfect," you whispered but hell, his ears can hear.

"Of course I am."

You stopped your track and he turned to you.

"No, not you, idiot. It was Jimin I'm thingking of, not you. You assumed things," you chuckled to less the awkwardness.

"Oh? Who is that?" He was so serious, "Is he the one who called you lover?"

"It was Seokjin and for fuck's sake, he's my cousin. Jimin is who I was daydreaming of. And hey, are you jealous 'brother'?" you teased.

"I am not, you stupid fuck. I'm just curious," he shrugged.

"Okay," you chuckled and entered the car.

There was a silence until Yoongi broke it.

"You know what, Y/n, Somi was so kind. And beautiful," he said and looked at you.

"Who asked? And I'm not interested," you rolled your eyes.

"She will also come to the house so that I can teach her piano," he added.

"Try, and I will cut her neck," you frowned and it made him chuckle.

"You're jealous, aren't you?" He wiggled his brows.

It made you blush.

"In my sexy body and gorgeous like goddess face, why would I be jealous of her if I know to myself that I'm more beautiful than her," you frownned and stepped out of the car and he followed you and grabbed your arms.

"Hey, just-"

"Hey honey! Come here and give me a tight hug," your dad cut him off and you ran towards your dad like a 4 year old kid that missed her parents.

You hugged him.

"I missed you darling," he said.

"Same here dad," you answered and let go.

"What's up young man?"

Your dad pat Yoongi's shoulder. He just smiled for response.

===

"Anyway, Yoongi, was Y/n stressful and stubborn?" Your dad asked, breaking the silence while you were eating dinner.

"Sometimes," he simply answered.

'Thank god he didn't bring me down

"Good. You should be a good girl, Y/n. We will not be here again for about 4 months to 6. You know, our business is getting bigger and it's expanding to other countries. And Yoongi, please take care of my princess. Don't let her go out when it's night and if necessary, beat her ass," your dad chuckled.

"Yah! You're so mean," you yelled.

"Yes, he is," your step mom agreed.

When you were finished eating, you started to clean.

"Mom, you must be tired. Go and rest, I can do this," you suggested.

"Okay, good night baby," she said and kissed your forehead.

"Night"

You washed the dishes and you felt presence beside you so you turned your head and saw Yoongi drinking water.

"Should I help you?" he asked.

"You should."

He helped you then. You just smiled at his behavior.

"So, is Jimin your boyfriend?"

"And so, is Somi your girlfriend already?" You snapped back.

"Nevermind," he said and you just chuckled.

'Why is he so cute?'

When you were done, you got back to your room and laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

Do I really like you?