ø9

You found your friends: Seokjin, Namjoon and Jimin. You waved at them and they approached you.

"You look gorgeous tonight, Y/n," Jimin praised.

"Thank you, Jimin." You smiled

"Let's sit there," Namjoon pointed at the vacant sit.

You agreed and went there.

"Anyway, where's Yoongi?" Namjoon asked.

"He's in the house, sleeping. He said that he rather sleep than to attend this party," you rolled your eyes. They just nodded.

You talked and laughed until someone entered the hall. Your eyes widen and your lips parted a bit. There were lot of girls around the man at the door, flirting him.

"Y/n, you said he won't attend. Why is he here?" Seokjin asked.

You didn't gave him attention cause your eyes were locked at your step brother who looked so hot. He was in white shirt tucked inside the black polo and black pants.

'Damn! Why is he so hot? He made me like him more. Argh! I hate my life

You shook your head and still staring at him. He seemed not comfortable with the girls around him. He pushed them lightly and glanced around the hall, looking for someone. His eyes met yours and he smiled. You looked at the floor to pretend that you didn't saw him.

Damn!

"Hey Y/n! Your lover is coming here," Jimin patted your shoulder and winked.

You just hit him and glanced at your brother. Your eyes widen when he was already in the front of you.

"Can I sit here?" he asked and pointed at the chair beside you.

"Uh-uhm... s-sure," you stuttered.

'Cute' Yoongi thought and sat beside you.

"What did I miss?"-he asked.

You glanced at him and glared. "You said you won't come. I begged you million of times and you always refused me."

"I don't want to die. If your dad will know that I let you out, he will definitely kill me," he explained and you pouted.

"You look like a duck Y/N, stop pouting." Seokjin said.

"Ouch!"

Your friends were busy teasing you when a girl approached.

"Hey hottie! Can we have this dance?" A girl asked Yoongi that grabbed your attention.

"Uhm.. sure," he agreed and the girl wrapped her arms around his waist and walked to the center.

"Ouch! Does it hurts, Y/n?" Jimin asked.

"Of course it is, you stupid," Seokjin hissed.

"Don't worry, Y/n, don't be so jealous. You're just his sister anyway," Namjoon said and was hit by Seokjin and Jimin.

"You fucking destroyer! Why did you say that?" Seokjin yelled.

Deep inside you, you broke. Yeah! You were just his sister and never gonna be his lover but the fact that you liked him, it also hurts. You sighed.

"Don't worry, Y/n. You're more beautiful than that bitch," Seokjin comforted.

"Duh! Who am I to get jealous? Namjoonie is right. There's a lot of boys who were crazy just to have me so, why would I let myself down just for my step brother," you rolled your eyes and drank your juice.

"Hi, Y/N! Can I have a dance with you?" A sweet yet deep voice asked. You glanced at where it came from and you saw Taehyung, your ex crush, smiling at you.