¹8

The bell rang again and you packed your stuffs. In the whole day of your class, you couldn't let your gaze out of Yoongi and Ennie. They really looked like a couple. Maybe they were.

"Can I walk you to the gate?" Jungkook asked and you stood in front of him.

"I'm okay, Gguk. Anyway, Somi will pick me here," you smiled.

"Ok, just take care," he said and carried his bag.

"I will, you too," you replied and went outside but you stopped when someone gripped your arm. You glance at who it was and your brows furrowed.

"What do you want?" You asked Yoongi.

"I'll send Ennie to her house, is that ok?" He asked.

"Of course it is. You can send all students here if you want," you rolled your eyes.

"Y/N! Right here," Somi yelled.

"I have to go," you said and ran to your friend.

The two of you went to a cafe. You sat in a vacant sit and ordered something then have a conversation with Somi.

"So, tell me about you and Namjoon. Is he your boyfriend already?" You asked.

"Ok, here's the story..."

Somi told you about all that happened. When you locked them in an empty room to let them talk to each other. And they really did. After that talk, they became friends and Somi was part of your group. They have mutual feelings to each other. But when Namjoon asked her out for a date, Somi declined. She loved to go but then, the thought of her strict father's face made her tremble in fear.

Her dad didn't want her to date with random guys even if she wanted to. She had nothing to do but to obey her father.

But that doesn't discouraged Namjoon. He kept on asking her out but all she did was decline. Then, the day finally came, Namjoon confessed and Somi confessed too about their feelings for each other. But the only complain was Somi's father.

Somi told Namjoon about his strict father and about how he manipulate Somi's life.

Namjoon got furious about it. 'Why would he manipulate his daughter's happiness?' He thought.

And with that, Namjoon went to Mr. Jeon's office. He went there and that time, his father was also there. Mr. Kim introduced Namjoon to Mr. Jeon.

They were partners in business.

So, that time, Namjoon had the chance to ask Mr. Jeon if he can court his daughter.

With a smile, Mr. Jeon agreed.

Namjoon can't wait to tell Somi about it but Mr. Kim told him that they'd be having a dinner with some businessman. Namjoon agreed.

At the restaurant, when they entered, the sight of Somi caught his attention. Sitting on one of the reserved table in pink dress. She looked so sad and her eyes were so red out of crying.

When Mr. Jeon saw Mr. Kim, he greeted him and let them sit. Namjoon just smiled.

That time, Somi didn't looked up. She just maintained her gaze on the floor. Namjoon didn't disturbed her.

The two businessmen talked about stuffs then down to the arrangement of marriage of their childs when they were in the exact age.

Namjoon was so shock and speechless. But Somi knew about it. The only thing she didn't know was who her future forced husband to be.

When she heard Namjoon's voice agreeing about it, she finally looked up with shining eyes because of all the cryings. Her eyes met with Namjoon. He smiled at her.

Somi was dumbfounded that time. Her tongue seemed not functioning. But all she was sure about was it was Namjoon she will marry.

"OMG! Your love story is so AMAZING!," you exclaimed.

"Maybe it's fate," Somi smiled.

"Aww! I wish that my love story is like the story of yours," you smiled dreamily.

"Just wait, Y/n. Wait for the right time that your love story will begin. The right man in a right time. Someday, your story will be written," Somi said with a soft smile.

You smiled back and the figure of Yoongi popped in your mind.

'No, he is not the right man for me'