¹6

You sat on the sand with Jimin beside you. You stared at the sun that was already setting. You sighed and closed your eyes.

'This is what I want... Fresh air, a nice view and a bestfriend'

A hand held yours. You looked up and saw Jimin smiling while staring at the sky. You also smiled and placed your head on his chest. He wrapped his arms on your shoulder.

"What a perfect moment," he said.

"Yeah."

Minutes past and became hour but the two of you stayed in that position while staring at the sky filled with stars. It was already dark.

"Y/n?" Jimin asked and you hummed for response, "Do you really like Yoongi?"

A question that made you sighed heavily and closed your eyes. You stayed silent and he chuckled.

"Don't worry, Y/n, he will learn to appreacite you too, someday. Just wait for that day to come and remember, I and your friends are always here for you," he said and you glanced at him and he did the same.

"I don't think that day will come. We all know that I have no right to like him especially now that his girlfriend came backㅡ"

"His girlfriend? Came back?" He cut you and you just nodded weakly.

"Um, well, I have something to tell you," he said.

"What is it?" you asked and sat straight.

"Taehyung likes you," he giggled.

You were shock but slowly smiled.

"Yeah, I know. He's handsome and all but I can't tell my heart to like him back. I admit that I like him before but it was just a childish part of me," you sighed, "Jimin, help me forget about Yoongi. Everytime I saw him with girls, I felt my blood boils and jealousy filled my entire body," you said and continued.

"I don't know where this crazy feelings came from but at the first time I greeted him, I felt that I like him even he was not as kind when I first approached him. But everytime we were together, the like and admiration that I felt for him became stronger. I like him too much even he just treated me as a sister."

Jimin embraced you tightly and kissed your forehead.

"It's okay, Y/n. Someday, you'll forget him and learn to love someone. But now, love yourself first," he shushed.

"I love myself, Jimin, Seokjin taught me. It runs in our blood," you chuckled and he did too.

"Then try to erase him in your mind."

"How? We live in the same house and I don't know if I can forget him. He's too kind and protective to me now. And if dad will find out about my admiration for him, he will definitely send me away from him and thingking of that day will come made me scared. I want to forget him but I can't live without seeing him. What is happening to me?"

"You're insane."

"Yes, I am."

"You are insanely in love with your step brother," Jimin chuckled.

"I think I am but don't you think it's wrong? Loving the son of the wife of my dad?"

He laughed and pats your head.

"I think it is wrong," he smiled and you pouted.

Jimin sent you to your house at 11:00 pm. He hugged you and pat your head then he left. You sighed and smiled.

'He really is the best of comforting'

You entered your house and was welcomed by Yoongi who was laying on the couch and snoring quietly. You approached him and sat beside him.

'Okay Y/n! Stay calm, you must act that you care for him as your brother like what he did to you'

You started shaking his shoulder.

"Yoongi."

He opened his eyes and immediately sat and held your shoulder.

"Are you okay? Did something happened to you? My God, Y/n, you made me so worried. I thought someone kidnapped you. Who are you with?" he asked while examining you.

"I'm okay and I am with Jimin. I thought I've texted you that I'll be with him," you said.

"Namjoon broke my phone," he sighed.

I'm not surprised.

You chuckled and stood up. "I'll go to my room. Good night, Yoongi," you said and went to your room.

'I am insane! A crazy cute gorgeous lady! A beautiful woman that loves her step brother'

A lot of thought were on your mind. You took a pillow and covered in to your face then there you screamed.

"Argh!?! What the hell is his potion of making me like this. I will sue him"

*-_-*-_-*-_-*?!?!

Sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings. Also sorry for the lame. This is my first book and the first story I've written. I know that this is not as perfect as you want but I did my best for this. Thank you for those readers out there!

Love y'all!?! You're my inspiration♥♡

Love Lots,
Angelthea♡