³1

"Y/N!! Give me that!" Yoongi yelled, chasing after you.

You kept begging him to give you his black hoodie that he loves the most. You got it and he was chasing after you.

You kept laughing while running around his room. He couldn't catch you cause you were fast. You ran out of his room and went down to the living room where you didn't noticed your parents are there, watching tv.

"Give me that!" Yoongi shouted and ran to chase you.

"Hahaha... No!" You laughed and stuck a tongue at him.

"Wahh! Give me that!!" Yoongi faked a cry and that made you laugh more.

You hid behind the couch that was not a good idea. You hugged the hoodie while preventing yourself not to let out a giggle.

"Where are you, princess?" Yoongi chuckled. He already knew where you are and startled you. "Boo!"

You jumped and he laughed.

"Just give me my hoodie and I'll set you free," he said and walked towards you. You shook your head repeatedly and stuck your tongue.

He ran after you and embraced you. He started tickling you and you laughed hard. You kept wiggling yourself to got out of his grip but useless. He tickled you more.

"Yoo... hahaha... stop..haha Yoongi!... stop," you screamed.

"No, I won't," he keep on tickling you.

"I... hahaha... I gave up!" You yelled.

He carried you on his shoulder and ran upstairs.

Your parents just shook their heads and chuckled.

"They're cute," your mom awed.

"Yeah I know. I'm happy that they're close," your dad said.

'So close that made me suspicious' your dad thought.

-

Yoongi threw you on his bed and sighed, "Give me my hoodie."

"Can you give this to me? I like it," you begged.

"One condition," he smirked. "Kiss me."

"Yah! I always kissed you," you protested with a deep blush.

"I don't want peck, I want passionate," he said seductively.

"Yuck!" You made a disgusted face.

"As if you don't like it," Yoongi wiggled his brows.

"Eww! Youㅡ"

You were cutten off when you felt a soft lips pressed against yours. Yoongi moved his lips and you shivered. A tingly sensation filled your body. You closed your eyes and kissed him back. He smirked between the kiss.

He wrapped his arms around your waist to let your body closer against him. You also wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer to you. He bit your lower lip made you gasped. He entered his tongue inside your mouth and started playing with your tongue.

You were catching your breath and tried to lightly push Yoongi but his grip tighten.

He was stroking your back gently made you shiver. In every touch he made, the more sensation filled your body. You put your hands on his chest and pushed him.

You catch your breath and sweats were falling from your forehead. You felt your face heated to 10000°c when he was staring at you.

"It's yours," he said and hugged you.

"What?"

"The hoodie," he smiled.

"Thanks," you giggled.

The door of Yoongi's room opened made the two of you gasp.

"Yoongi?"

The voice of your dad was heard. Yoongi pushed you slightly and you sat up straight.

"Oh! Y/N, darling. Why are you here?" He asked.

"She was begging for my hoodie," Yoongi instantly answered.

"Don't bother him, Y/N."

"I gave it to her, dad." Yoongi smiled.

"Okay, your mom planned to have a family dinner, later. 8:30 pm," he said.

"Okay! I'll look for a dress to wear," you exclaimed and stood up, hugging your new hoodie.

"You going to shop?" Yoongi asked.

"No. I'll just choose from my old dresses," you smiled.

"Then we'll shop," Yoongi said.

"It's just a dinner, Yoongi. No need to buy new dress," your dad said.

"But it's a family dinner. I'll also buy some stuff," he smiled.

"Butㅡ"

"Let's go, Y/N. You don't have to say no. Bye dad"

Yoongi grabbed you out of his room and went straight to his car. He threw you on the passenger's seat and drove.

"The hell?" You raised a brow.

"It's our first dinner as a family in a restaurant."

"But I don't have my money," you furrowed your brows.

"I'll treat you."

"No! I can buy for myself."

"But let me buy you as your boyfriend."

"Butㅡ"

"No more buts," Yoongi protested.

"You really let our parents suspect us, do you?" you sighed.

"Like what?"

"Like how you treat me," you glanced at him.

"It's normal. Every elder brother will treat their lil sister as a princess," he smiled.

"But what if they suspect us. We're screwed."

"Then let them be. I know that at first, they'll reject us. But at last, they'll accept us. We can't stop love," he said.

"I'm just worried. Ennie said that she'll do anything to find out our deepest secret and let it out in public. I'm afraid if our parents found out," you sighed.

"I won't let her know. She doesn't belong in our story. She's just the witch of our fairytale. The nightmare of our sweet dreams. If our parents will reject us, then I'll take you away from anyone. We'll live by ourselves. I know you love me and trust me. I won't let you get hurt," he smiled.

"I'm so lucky to have you," you said.

"Me either," he said and you chuckled. "I really love you, Y/N."

"I love you too."

'I really do'