⁴0

Your days in the school went so great. Months passed by and your relationship with Yoongi became stronger. It was like there was nothing that could separate you.

"Your graduation will be on another week. I have one last assignment that will be given to you," Mr. Hiu said.

He explained the assignment, "It will be by pair. I'm the one who'll decide on who your partners be."

You looked at Yoongi with a pout, "Looks like you're not my partner. Bye-bye"

He chuckled and poked your cheeks.

Mr. Hiu called the pairs then...

"Lee Y/N and Jeon Jungkook."

You glanced at Jungkook and he smiled then winked.

"Sy Ennie and Min Yoongi."

Your brows furrowed and glanced at Ennie. A smirk formed her lips then nodded at the teacher.

Yoongi just pinched your nose and leaned on your ears, "Don't worry, your my one and only queen. I will never replace you."

You went red and bit your lips, "Stop being cheesy."

-

You and Jungkook made your assignment in the cafeteria every lunch hour. You finished it within 3 days.

Meanwhile, you didn't know where Yoongi and Ennie made theirs. You asked him but he didn't answered. He was also busy on his phone and got out that you didn't know. It was weird for you but you trusted him. You trusted him with all your life. Even your buddies were acting wierd but you just understood them.

"Yoongi," you called out. He just hummed for a response while keeping his gaze on the phone.

"Have I done something wrong?" You asked.

He glanced at you then back to his phone, "No. Why did you asked?"

"You don't want to talk to me in past few days," you pouted.

"I'm just busy. I don't have time for that."

You don't have time for me?

He went to the kitchen and left his phone on the couch. It lighten up and rang. You picked it up...

Ennie calling...

📞Answer    Decline

You bit your lip and was about to answer it when the phone was snatched out of your hands. Yoongi answered it then hung up.

"I'll just meet with Hoseok," he said and kissed your forehead then left.

You looked at the door that was being shut and heard his car's roar fading away.

You looked up, not wanting your tears to fall. You were being suspicious.

"Please... Yoongi is not cheating. He loves me. He can't cheat on me," you cried.