ø8

It was monday and tomorrow is the day of the party. You always begged Yoongi to go but he always refused you.

"Yoongi-ah! Please, Just go," you begged. You didn't know to yourself but you wanted him to attend that party.

"How many times I told you, Y/n, I won't go. I rather sleep the whole day and listen to music," he answered calmly.

"You're mean. Is my cuteness can't change your mind?" You gave him a puppy eyes and a pout.

"You're cute but it won't change my mind, lil sis," he said and pinched your cheeks.

The word lil sis kept ringing in your ears.

'He really is just my brother'

You sighed and sat down.

What's happening to me? Do I really like him? Well, it's not hard to like him though. He's easy to have a crush on. And well, we're not biological siblings so why not.

"Are you okay, sissy?"

"I'm fine," you said and laid your head on the desk.

Yoongi just nodded his head and sighed in relief that at last, you stopped begging him.

A loud bang at the door got your attention.

"Y/n!" Seokjin yelled and you rolled your eyes. He went to you and grabbed your hand.

"What?"

"There's no class so let's go shopping to buy you a dress and for me too," Seokjin excitedly grabbed you.

"Uh, a dress...? For us?"

You stared at him in confusion until he lightly hit your head.

"Not that, silly. Dress for you and a polo for me," he rolled his eyes.

"Okay, then. Let's go," you excitedly giggled.

"Stop!"

Seokjin and you looked at where the voice came from. You saw Yoongi, staring at the two of you.

"You can't go with him-"

"Oh c'mon!," you cut him and whined.

"I'm not finish yet," he hissed.

You gulped and hid behind Seokjin.

"You can't go with him without me. So, I'll go too," he said and you grinned.

You excitedly grabbed Yoongi's hand and Jin's.

"Let's go!" You exclaimed and Yoongi just smiled at your cuteness.

===

"What suits me?"

You asked Yoongi while pointing at the two dresses in your hand.

"This red dress or this blue?"

"Any dress looks perfect on you," he smiled.

You blushed and just picked the red one.

"Y/n!!! Come here!," Seokjin yelled. You shook your head and grabbed Yoongi.

"What?"

"What should I buy? They all look beautiful," Seokjin cried then stopped, "But not as beautiful as me."

"Whatever." You rolled your eyes and glanced at your step brother. "You won't buy?" You asked and he glanced down at you.

"I won't. I told you that I will just sleep at that day," he said and smiled.

You pouted.

"There's nothing I can do to change your mind," you sighed and went to the counter to pay.

Seokjin left after you bought the dress. Yoongi and you went to a cafe to eat and went home. You tiredly laid on your bed and fast asleep.

===

"Yoongi-ah!!!" You called him while knocking the door of his room.

It opened and your eyes widen, jaw drop, and you were droling.

"What?"

He was shirtless, messy hair that made him looked so hot. You just stared at him for about 2 minutes and your eyes dropped to his lips.

'that soft lips. Ahh! I am insane

"Yeah I'm hot. Stop staring, you're making me turn on," he smirked that snapped you back to reality.

You shook your head to let your thoughts out of your mind. "I-umm... you're not going, right?".

He sighed.

"Yup," he answered.

"But you can drive me right? Namjoon is busy. Seokjin is preparing for tonight," you shrugged.

"Ok, it's just 2 pm and the party will start at 5. Just knock here, okay?"

He smiled, flashes his gummy smile.

'Ahhh! I didn't know that he has the most beautiful smile'

"Hey Y/n! Are you okay?"

"Uhh! Right. Thank you," you smiled and headed back to your room.

You slammed your body on the bed.

"Tch! That hottie."

*2 hours ago*

You took a bath. Dried your hair. Wore your dress. Fixed your hair. Did some make up. And wore your heels.

You glance at your reflection and winked.

"Why am I so gorgeous?"

You stepped out of your room and headed to Yoongi's. You knocked at his door.

"Yoongi? I'm going now," you calmly said. You received silence.

"Yoongi," you called again but no one answered.

"Y/n? I'm here in the living room," Yoongi shouted from downstairs.

"Yah! You said I'll knock your door but you're already downstairs," you yelled and traced your way downstairs.

You saw him sitting on the couch. Still... shirtless...

He turned his head at you and his jaw dropped.

'Do I look ugly? No, I'm not'

"D-don't look at me like that. I'm pretty in everything," you huffed and put your hands on your waist.

"Oh? Right. You're not pretty," he frowned.

Your heart broke. Your crush just said that you were not pretty? What the heck?

You heared him chuckled.

"You're not pretty cause you're gorgeous," he added with a slight pink on his face then smirked.

On the other hand, you are a red mess, a tomato.

Oh gosh!

Inside you screamed in joy. Your nerves were having a party.

"I-I know r-right," you stuttered then flipped your hung hair.

"You really are cute. Now let's go," he said and wore his white shirt.

'Yahh! I want him shirtless!'

You entered the car and he drove you to the venue. You stepped out.

"Should I pick you here?" he asked and you turned around.

"No need. You should have your rest. I'll be with Namjoon."

You smiled and he smiled back then left. You sighed and went inside the venue.