Chapter 8: Working With Suga

"I still can't believe you met them eonni! And now you get to work with them! You're so lucky!" Lisa said as she took a bite out of her toast.

I had just finished telling my group about how I met BTS yesterday at Inkigayo. I wanted to tell them last night but we were so tired that we literally fell asleep the moment we got in the car. Of course, I skipped the part about the "fans" saying bad things about them.

Also, earlier today our manager texted me, saying that my collab with Yoongi-oppa was a go and that I had to go to BigHit immediately after breakfast to start working on it since both BLACKPINK's and BTS' schedules were packed.

"How are they in real life? Are they nice?" Rosé asked. I shrugged my shoulders as I grabbed the milk carton from the center of the table and filled my glass.

"I didn't really get the chance to get to know them since we spoke for like five minutes." I chuckled. "But they seemed nice. I guess I'll find out later."

"Who's the most handsome in person?" Jisoo-eonni asked as she got another pancake from the stack in front of her. My mind immediately went to the grey-haired dancer with mesmerizing eyes.

"Why would you even ask her that? We already know her answer." Jennie teased. I stuck my tongue out at her. We all knew who each other's bias was, although only I seemed to have a crush on mine.

"Was Park Jimin how you expected him to be?" Jisoo-eonni changed her question, which made Jennie giggle because she knew that she agreed with her.

"Yeah eonni! Was there a spark between you two? Because I totally ship it." Lisa chirped. I was about to answer when Jennie interjected.

"Excuse me Lisa, I'm the captain of the ship called GaeMin." She told our maknae. They began arguing about who shipped me with Jimin-oppa harder, with Lisa saying that she already picked out her bridesmaid's dress, while Jennie claimed that she already thought of the perfect names for our three future children.

"...of course the youngest one will be named after her aunt Jennie." She finished. Rosé and I were just watching them in amusement.

"Okay guys, that's enough. It's just a crush, right Galie?" Jisoo-eonni said, stopping the two and turning to me for confirmation. I nodded my head, agreeing with her. This time, Rosé spoke up.

"No it's not. You should've seen Gale-eonni yesterday on the Inkigayo stage. The way she and Park Jimin were looking at each other, it was like they were both seeing the sun for the first time." She gushed, leaning her head on Lisa's shoulder. They both sighed as Lisa placed her head on top of Rosé's.

"What were his first words to you when you met him?" She asked. Both Jisoo-eonni and Jennie also looked at me with curiosity.

"His first words were..." I started before clearing my throat, "...Jiji."

They all looked at me in confusion.

"Jiji?" Jennie asked.

"He was introducing himself." I explained. This made the maknaes coo and talk about how he "was rendered speechless by my beauty". I just rolled my eyes at their ridiculousness, although I wasn't able to hide the smile tugging at my lips.

"Just watch out Gale-ah, you don't know how that boy is. Be careful or he might break your heart." Jisoo-eonni warned, being the mom that she is.

"No, you're right. It's just a stupid crush, I'll get over it. Besides, he wouldn't like me like that anyways." I said. Lisa was about to object when Jisoo-eonni spoke again.

"And are you forgetting we have a 3-year dating ban?" She added, this time not just addressing me, but everyone, giving us stern looks.

"Jiyong-oppa told me that no one really follows that rule." Jennie said jokingly, which made us all laugh.