Chapter 11: (BTS Cam) Facing the Dragon

'So this is YG Entertainment.' Jimin mused.

The building looked intimidating from the outside with its grey exterior and geometric design, but the inside was strangely cozy. The paintings on the wall were weird and colorful, complementing the equally odd furniture nicely.

Jimin didn't know where to go and considered approaching the receptionist, but she looked busy so he decided to wait until she hung up the phone. Instead he sat on the red sofa in the waiting area and pulled out his phone to re-read the text Gale sent him that morning.

개일이 <3 (Galie): Good morning oppa! Did you sleep well? I'm going to be very busy today so I won't be able to text you again until later.

개일이 <3 (Galie): Would it be okay if we practice at YG today instead of at BigHit? We have a photoshoot until 7PM and it would take more time for me to go there after since we have to drop off the girls first.

개일이 <3 (Galie): Sorry for the hassle . I promise to buy you dinner to make it up to you!

개일이 <3 (Galie): See you later! Make sure to eat breakfast!

Jimin thought about texting her to say that he was there already, but he didn't want to bother her if she was still doing the photo shoot.

He was very happy that Bang-PDnim still allowed him to continue with the MV concept even after the little episode he had with Taehyung and Jungkook. They had just begun rehearsing yesterday. Gale went to BigHit to discuss the concept and learn the choreography. The concept of the video and the dance was that Gale was a snake disguised as a beautiful woman who was tempting him to take a bite out of the forbidden fruit- or something like that. Jimin himself wasn't quite sure, but that's what you get when your leader has an IQ of 148. Besides, he liked the dance. It was technical but expressive, which showed off both of their skills.

Jimin was snapped out of his thoughts when someone sat next to him. It was a girl about his age, with long, bleach-blonde hair. She started sobbing as soon as she sat down, making Jimin very uncomfortable. He didn't know what to do. He looked around to see if anyone was looking at them but the receptionist, the security personnel, and the janitor who was dusting one of the paintings didn't even spare them a glance.

'Maybe this happens often.' He concluded. 'Is she someone who just auditioned but got rejected? Or a trainee who just got dropped?'

She kept bawling next to him, seemingly oblivious to the boy sitting next to her. Eventually she seemed to have calmed down, but tears were still pouring out of her eyes.

'Well, I can't just ignore her.' Jimin thought. He fished his pockets to find his handkerchief and took it out once he finally got hold of it.

"Here." He said as he handed it to the girl. She took it without a word and used it to wipe her eyes. Once she was done, she folded it and handed it back to him.

"Thanks." She muttered, looking at him for the first time. Her eyes widened in surprise.

"Y-you're Park J-Jimin."

"Yes I am." Jimin smiled in response. "And you are?"

The girl fixed her hair and sat up straight before answering.

"I'm Lee Hyerin. Nice to meet you oppa."

Oppa? Okay then. She must be an ARMY.

"Not that I'm asking you to leave, but why are you here in YG?" She asked as she moved closer to Jimin. He laughed uncomfortably before slightly inching away from her.